Let's que up.

NO :<

I'll do my part inn trying to make making it happen but if its 5 rogues every game people are just going to stop playing

I'll have to second this, those are the only games i would even consider afk' ing
I play lock mind you, and havin 1700 or 2200 hp matters lttle to nothing, when rogues are in the equation.
my 25cents

Hey mate, wait 2-3 weeks when we will be back in the glutch, it will be something you will say.

IF there's somehow still games going by the time TL starts queing with full capacity again or what to call it, I highly doubt that the activity will last much longer than a few days tops. It's been said and suggested multible times that TL should spread out their players cross faction for balanced games and a healthier bracket till it gets somewhat active again, more active than it is currently anyway.

While I don't blame you guys for sticking by the 'but we enjoy playing together' code, it's been proven time after time that the bracket dies out if TL sticks to one faction only and dominate the bg's with 3-0 faceroll GY containing wins. Don't know about you but being considered as the #1 guild in a dead bracket don't seem all that interesting to me, it would be far more impressive to constribute with getting games going rather than making them die.

Not posting this to start a flame war, altho it would spark some acitivty back into thise forums lol. Just thought Id add my 2 cents before people start getting their hopes high for 19s again.

IF there's somehow still games going by the time TL starts queing with full capacity again or what to call it, I highly doubt that the activity will last much longer than a few days tops. It's been said and suggested multible times that TL should spread out their players cross faction for balanced games and a healthier bracket till it gets somewhat active again, more active than it is currently anyway.

While I don't blame you guys for sticking by the 'but we enjoy playing together' code, it's been proven time after time that the bracket dies out if TL sticks to one faction only and dominate the bg's with 3-0 faceroll GY containing wins. Don't know about you but being considered as the #1 guild in a dead bracket don't seem all that interesting to me, it would be far more impressive to constribute with getting games going rather than making them die.

Not posting this to start a flame war, altho it would spark some acitivty back into thise forums lol. Just thought Id add my 2 cents before people start getting their hopes high for 19s again.

Thing is, even if some of us queue alliance, some of alliance players aren't really nice toward us and will even say us to go away because of our guild tag, that make me not enjoy alliance faction some games, also if we are spread to both faction there is still a rogue problem i believe, i'm forced to queue BM instead of my priest because i don't wanna play a game with half my team can't even peel for me.

But i do have to agree with you man.

Don't know about you but being considered as the #1 guild in a dead bracket don't seem all that interesting to me, it would be far more impressive to constribute with getting games going rather than making them die.

That's the funny thing though, literally nobody in TL plays anymore, everybody is playing different games these days. Despite that, games the last week have been worse then ever and people still refuse to balance games.

The "Mid-containment" strat is still in full force, people yesterday were still graveyard camping, people were still stacking Rogues and the balance was horrible. It is EXACTLY the same, as when we were all playing except nobody is under the <Tough Love> tag.

But you said class balance is hard to control?

It's not... don't pick a class 7 people are already playing.

While I agree with you that flooding the bracket with rogues is a bit silly, what good as it ever done to ask you and your guild to spread out, or not play OP classes?

All we get is "but we want". Well art, "wants" to play his rogue. Not that i think it's a good idea, but I don't blame him in the least.

While I agree with you that flooding the bracket with rogues is a bit silly, what good as it ever done to ask you and your guild to spread out, or not play OP classes?

All we get is "but we want". Well art, "wants" to play his rogue. Not that i think it's a good idea, but I don't blame him in the least.

To be fair, the last time the bracket was active, the Alliance had the biggest guild for several years, with 20+ online daily.

Half of our guild also going Alliance would of only made it worse.

In order to know how close we are to a pop / to know how close we are to a pop, should we form a group on each faction? Still solo queuing ofc, this could also help us know about class imbalances before the game.

It works for 10s so I don't see why it won't here.

In order to know how close we are to a pop / to know how close we are to a pop, should we form a group on each faction? Still solo queuing ofc, this could also help us know about class imbalances before the game.

It works for 10s so I don't see why it won't here.

Seems like an OK idea. Or we could just get one person to dicate pops, similar to what Sputnick did for so long.

That's the funny thing though, literally nobody in TL plays anymore, everybody is playing different games these days. Despite that, games the last week have been worse then ever and people still refuse to balance games.

The "Mid-containment" strat is still in full force, people yesterday were still graveyard camping, people were still stacking Rogues and the balance was horrible. It is EXACTLY the same, as when we were all playing except nobody is under the <Tough Love> tag.

Because there's barely 10 per faction, and their still in the same retarded self destruct attitude TL introduced. I came up with trying to change the "meta" more towards enjoyment over "we must win" and was shouted down.

Because there's barely 10 per faction, and their still in the same retarded self destruct attitude TL introduced. I came up with trying to change the "meta" more towards enjoyment over "we must win" and was shouted down.

Well if everybody plays the same way "we introduced" even when "we" are not around, I think you should be worrying more about that, not TL.

Literally everybody complained about the "mid-strat" and how it was dull and boring, and everybody wanted to revert to O/D. I'm the only person from TL who even bothers to play 19's anymore. This is the perfect opportunity to play the way you guys always wanted to play, yet nobody seems to care. Seems stupid to still blame TL at this point imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if everybody plays the same way "we introduced" even when "we" are not around, I think you should be worrying more about that, not TL.

I don't "worry" about either, but old habits die hard.

It seems simple to me. Get some guys together come up with some rules and post them. The ones who don't like them, don't have to queue.

BUT OMG YOU FORCING DEM;

Sadly rules have to be enforced or there's no point having them...

Thing is, even if some of us queue alliance, some of alliance players aren't really nice toward us and will even say us to go away because of our guild tag, that make me not enjoy alliance faction some games, also if we are spread to both faction there is still a rogue problem i believe, i'm forced to queue BM instead of my priest because i don't wanna play a game with half my team can't even peel for me.

But i do have to agree with you man.
I agree it can be far less motivating to play a faction that constantly trash talks you, but i'm sure you'd manage to ignore them considering the amount of shit you've taken for accent / gramma skills.

While I agree rogues is one of the major issues from yesterdays games atleast, I don't think we can put all the blame on just one class. I think a lot of the time it's the alliance who end up with little to none ranged damage and therefor tend to lose most mid fights.. Think the only way to really get decently and balanced games nowadays would be to arrange real id - war games or dates to be queueing at like sputnick did.

I've noticed that most of TL have found different things to do and games to play, don't really blame them, my post was mostly refering to 'if' TL got active again.

I'm aware of how the games turned out yesterday and agree that the current, 'META' as people call it, isn't appealing at all. I was kind of hoping myself that 19s would be left for dead untill WoD picks up.

Last edited by a moderator:
YdxmaQK.jpg

1st game.
only really managed to get a cap because it was 10v5 at start lol.

wtb ranged dps :3

Users who are viewing this thread