Lethal Synergy Vs Static(dont doj)12/17/11

LS Dodged....

Holy fucking shit, guess LS takes bottom guild in the US honors, gz guys.

wowscrnshot121711221841.jpg

[sub]1. Fanatic isn't Gm, Duckhunt could agree your 1st sig isn't viable.

2. Kancer isn't Gm, Pizza could agree you 2nd sig isn't viable.[/sub]

[sub]3. This is 19's, The whole bracket could agree you are not viable.[/sub]

It has been taken care of neither team "dojed" there was communication errors and RL conflicts that have been addressed and dealt with the PM will happen at a later date decided by both teams.

Friendly Neighborhood Nyquilman.

Very classy, we didnt dodge anything, my team was on and ready @ the given raid time. they logged on an hour after after my team had logged for IRL issues. there was no dodge on either teams i was waiting for them to log all day to work out the timing and they logged after our entire team was gone.

Nice try but Brown took the time to write the date in the thread name... so we dont "doj"

we had been discussing the timing of the game a few day's prior and seemed alot of people from BOTH SIDES were mia. then today we checked Azgalor up until premade time and there was 1 afk priest online so we figured what they hey we will wait and see. an hour pass's and our Hpal D healer had to go due to RL issues and our hunter had to leave @930 to go to a party so that left us pretty gimped by the time static logged on. no one dodged anything.

indeed a letdown for what would have certainly been a high caliber game

More DoJing?
<

Users who are viewing this thread