Lethal synergy boys

Blurz

Legend
Lethal Synergy - Barthilas (A) Recruitment
Lethal Synergy on Barthilas (PvP)

Recruitment

Compulsory achievements required for Applying:

- Must have City Defender achievement, as it shows loyalty and justice for your faction.
- Must have For the Alliance! achievment (obviously).
- Hills like White Elek achievment
- My Sack is 'Gigantique' achievment
- Having a Ball achievement

We're not necessarily looking for players that excel at their class, we are looking to breed players (such as Brirn) who have great fitness irl. So we need an abdominal muscle selfie as a requirement.

P.S.
Any twinks that are direct decendents of Twiggi or Laurasia gets an immediate invite to the guild as we are only interested in breeding the finest of twinks. (anything that comes out of their gooches are bound for success)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lethal Synergy - Barthilas (A) Recruitment
Lethal Synergy on Barthilas (PvP)

Recruitment

Compulsory achievements required for Applying:

- Must have City Defender achievement, as it shows loyalty and justice for your faction.
- Must have For the Alliance! achievment (obviously).
- Hills like White Elek achievment
- My Sack is 'Gigantique' achievment
- Having a Ball achievement

We're not necessarily looking for players that excel at their class, we are looking to breed players (such as Brirn) who have great fitness irl. So we need an abdominal muscle selfie as a requirement.

P.S.
Any twinks that are direct decendents of Twiggi or Laurasia gets an immediate invite to the guild as we are only interested in breeding the finest of twinks. (anything that comes out of their gooches are bound for success)

/facepalm
Better hide your baby laurasia.

That i am my good sir

Ok perfect. Could you please post your abdominal selfie in this thread please so I can properly examine and determine whether you are worthy enough to join the mighty Lethal Synergy. I also assume you have all the required achievements completed as well.

Blurz, you should seek to transfer over to Frostmourne, now that heirlooms and what not are realm wide, etc...
Just a thought.

I have a guild over there, and seem to recruit a lot of twinkers on here, especially considering it is the #1 Au realm, you get a lot of people interested in coming down :)

Can always wargame, merge, or whatever. :)

Users who are viewing this thread