let me introduce my fury warr

Kenzillax

Legend

Attachments

• COMPARE!.JPG
    COMPARE!.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 137
polished valor shoulders, agm, and brilliant neck. Mining skinning are not bad professions but not best either. Herb/Alch still remains BiS for a fury war. +1 resist to all > 10armor especially as undead. Foreman Leggings are BiS. Bow is missing scope(like it matters right?)

Still a good looking twink

Nice to see you on the forums. You probably won't see me much in game but I hope you get to meet some of the other Aerie Peak Horde Community in BGs. Nice to see another warrior.

I got polished valor shoulders but i cant transmog burnished of might so I wear it just for good looking = I am changing them in BGs. AGM is impossible to get on stormscale with my level and even if I invited my friend. I was trying about 2 weeks but nothing.. I know brilliant neck is very good but i haven't got so much time to do it now. ( but i will ).. and now I am gonna farm the leggings :eek:) Scope is not neccessary :p yea thank you for your rating I really appreciate that! Hope we meet some day!

there's always a way to get an agm.

Kalc's gift=foreman's leggings. Same stats so it doesn't matter. Also if I see you in bgs then Im gonna getcha.

which makes it Better

it makes it BiS.

which makes it better than his current leggings.

which makes it Better

it makes it BiS.

which makes it better than his current leggings.

Ugh. I hate this kind of twinking attitude.. "IT'S THE BEST SLOT BY 6 ARMOUR IF YOU DON'T GET IT THEN YOUR GEAR ISN'T THE BEST" - so what, nobody's going to farm DAYS for foremans just for 6 armour, playing WoW is supposed to be fun. She's also undead so it's not worth the effort to try and get to foreman.

It's really really really easy to get to the Foreman. :O

Ugh. I hate this kind of twinking attitude.. "IT'S THE BEST SLOT BY 6 ARMOUR IF YOU DON'T GET IT THEN YOUR GEAR ISN'T THE BEST" - so what, nobody's going to farm DAYS for foremans just for 6 armour, playing WoW is supposed to be fun. She's also undead so it's not worth the effort to try and get to foreman.

This forum section is meant to find ways to improve your character. Not including Foreman's in analysis of potential improvements would be incomplete. He didn't say it insultingly or anything, just stated the fact that Foreman's is technically Best in Slot, since it has more armor. Its up to the individual whether that extra bit of armor is worth the farming. Some find putting work into making their character as strong as possible very rewarding.

6 more armor improves pretty much nothing. If you wan't to farm them then you can. Gotta tell ya that it's alot of stress.

If he wants to know what is Best in slot, than foreman's is best in slot. I am sorry that you do not agree with our logic and that you don't think 6 armor is worth it. But if you wanted to get technical about it, Foreman's is BiS. He asked, we told.

QQless

If he wants to know what is Best in slot, than foreman's is best in slot. I am sorry that you do not agree with our logic and that you don't think 6 armor is worth it. But if you wanted to get technical about it, Foreman's is BiS. He asked, we told.

QQless

Whatever you say.

Users who are viewing this thread