legit LS pure dust mates

Cannot believe how bad LS twinkrs are like i knew brown was awflug but not the rest of them kiddies

send fc in solo get rofl pwnD l0l thinkin none of them kids in the gultch know whats happenin trying to distract the rest by large encounter nearly dying in mid for no reason mongoloid rushing like ur sum triple dps team @ 85 rofl ur like a ret without wog bubble no smokebomb or scatter traps you use explosive trap with serpent sting on ur scatter like biggest joke in this world roFL

why dont u all go huntr or pick a decent race for an FC o wait
ur premade strats are legiT sap dat druid while he rejuvs sum nan bad huueuheuhehueuheuh

exact strat wipe em mid and cc em we will win direct quote from the toilet bowl colourd pile of trashx next level plaY for these twinks holla up in here nothin but quality

the besat thunderstorms since ninii (btw big shoutout for the highest twink order ninii lord of the heart of gold[100% legit actually make him a CM he really is a great guy])

PS all those thunderstworms were just to show you how useful Purj is maybe youll reconsider the charts of best shaman bone#1 world then comes DA then dazztwinklr then canabise because is has lose game 8 man sytl (i will porvide proff l8r) to my crap lock with like not binds and isnt know what tremor is alright? oh then i forgot whitecloufd then come purj not even gud at game quoted by lorD berzious major lord with them bullets known out you know what

good daY sirs.

Usausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausa

Cannot believe how bad LS twinkrs are like i knew brown was awflug but not the rest of them kiddies

send fc in solo get rofl pwnD l0l thinkin none of them kids in the gultch know whats happenin trying to distract the rest by large encounter nearly dying in mid for no reason mongoloid rushing like ur sum triple dps team @ 85 rofl ur like a ret without wog bubble no smokebomb or scatter traps you use explosive trap with serpent sting on ur scatter like biggest joke in this world roFL

ur premade strats are legiT sap dat druid while he rejuvs sum nan bad huueuheuhehueuheuh

exact strat wipe em mid and cc em we will win direct quote from the toilet bowl colourd pile of trashx next level plaY for these twinks holla up in here nothin but quality

the besat thunderstorms since ninii (btw big shoutout for the highest twink order ninii lord of the heart of gold[100% legit actually make him a CM he really is a great guy])

PS all those thunderstworms were just to show you how useful Purj is maybe youll reconsider the charts of best shaman bone#1 world then comes DA then dazztwinklr then canabise because is has lose game 8 man sytl (i will porvide proff l8r) to my crap lock with like not binds and isnt know what tremor is alright? oh then i forgot whitecloufd then come purj not even gud at game quoted by lorD berzious major lord with them bullets known out you know what

good daY sirs.

What are you even talking about?

guess you got speak to australian and know how to translate

bla...bla...bla...he loves brown
bla....bla....bla...wants to suck on a farvegnugen
bla...bla...bla...dazz ma fa is in da......house
bla....bla....bla...vegimite sanwich gonna cause a thunderstorm
bla....bla...bla....fosters........................beer

Last edited by a moderator:
guess you got speak to australian and know how to translate

bla...bla...bla...he loves brown
bla....bla....bla...wants to suck on a farvegnugen
bla...bla...bla...dazz ma fa is in da......house
bla....bla....bla...vegimite sanwich gonna cause a thunderstorm
bla....bla...bla....fosters........................beer

Honestly worst post ina while, wasn't even slightly entertaining. like sum olds maggot that uses 10 year old jokes like there new age.

I'm not even sure what was said.

LaF obv

@das ver well played grand twinkr

Honestly worst post ina while, wasn't even slightly entertaining. like sum olds maggot that uses 10 year old jokes like there new age.

LaF obv

@das ver well played grand twinkr

using only your fingers to count? 10 years.....LOL....try 30+ years. next time use your toes and borrow you firends fingers and toes if you need to count higher.

good daY sirs.

Can I get a serious translation here?

using only your fingers to count? 10 years.....LOL....try 30+ years. next time use your toes and borrow you firends fingers and toes if you need to count higher.

Right Hand - 5 Fingers
Left Hand - 5 Fingers
Right Foot - 5 Toes
Left Foot - 5 Toes

Friend's Right Hand - 5 Fingers
Friend's Left Hand - 5 Fingers
Friend's Right Foot - 5 Toes
Friend's Left Foot - 5 Toes

Total Count - 40

again.....

Are you doWns?

rofl kiD stop.

Funny how pizza aint locking this thread, no doubt he would do if it was wt

Why would he do such a thing? He's a great community leader

Skipped a lot of posts because there are a lot of people in this thread whom I'm not familar with

I can assume something upset the OP, don't really care what - y'all are faggots anyway

BOOM

Why would he do such a thing? He's a great community leader

Skipped a lot of posts because there are a lot of people in this thread whom I'm not familar with

I can assume something upset the OP, don't really care what - y'all are faggots anyway

BOOM

If you actually have read some of the posts about wt you would know what I mean, but I assume youre to slow and pizza already have locked and deleted the thread.

If you actually have read some of the posts about wt you would know what I mean, but I assume youre to slow and pizza already have locked and deleted the thread.

Pizza is a calm type of female and she has integrity. I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Kid made a twink
Kid got stomped in WSG
Kid rages on TI.

He might be an adult, but probably still in Primary school so I gonna call him a kid.

Isn't WT gonna premade LS soon?

Pizza is a calm type of female and she has integrity. I'm not sure what you are talking about.
This was not for talking bad about pizza, im just tired of seeing You guys trash talking LS, give them some credit man, theyre doing a really great job.
So What they lost a bg? How many times havent you lost a bg? i actually heard theyre doing a great job in premades and i look forward to play with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was not for talking bad about pizza, im just tired of seeing You guys trash talking LS, give them some credit man, theyre doing a really great job.
So What they lost a bg? How many times havent you lost a bg? i actually heard theyre doing a great job in premades and i look forward to play with them.

So you got a US account?

Users who are viewing this thread