US legion twinks LUL

Kek..
Another age jab... easily predicted.
You guys are so easily steered.

Just a "test" to see if you all would even address the "19's vs endgame" debate. Or the "skills" question.
As expected, you all honed in on the "bait" with laser like precision and you all didn't even address the subject at hand. You guys should know me by now. I even gave you all a clue in the follow up post. "All part of the master plan".
Yea you're old as dirt and suck at wow. Stop typing to people on ti

I can get gsc on in a heartbeat, don't waste my time by typing when I know you will be dojing.
1. i will NOT be forminv a 10v10 team because, as ive stated before, wsg takes no skill . ive beat you in arena and thats that.
its a dodge if i queue wsg normally . you and gsc are shit in arena , ive played you guys

also ive only played vs NWA and won soz

1. i will NOT be forminv a 10v10 team because, as ive stated before, wsg takes no skill . ive beat you in arena and thats that.
its a dodge if i queue wsg normally . you and gsc are shit in arena , ive played you guys

Come to endgame and I will destroy you as well, come to 19 3v3 mirror and I will also destroy you, you have nothing on anyone little boy so I recommend you be quiet before you start to cry.

Last edited:

You beat me in 3s when I never played a rogue and made my rogue 20 minutes prior to the tournament. Good job mate also 19s and 110s are not the same. Wsg takes more skill than 19s arenas by a landslide if it was so easy then you would be able to beat us if you got abunch of shitters right?

Skill = learn ability.
Skill is nothing special. All it takes is practice.

/cheers

is this what you tell yourself when you evaluate your life and wonder why you've not succeeded in anything

Just giving you all the definition of skill for the second time since you all missed it the first time because of the overwhelming allure of the troll bait.

What insults shall I endure this time I wonder? Insults to age, gaming deficiency, weight, intellect... Who knows?

/cheers

Just giving you all the definition of skill for the second time since you all missed it the first time because of the overwhelming allure of the troll bait.

What insults shall I endure this time I wonder? Insults to age, gaming deficiency, weight, intellect... Who knows?

/cheers

everyone knows skill is practiced, that doesnt make it any less special or admirable, the skilled dudes put the effort in practice to become good.

the whole concept of 'that isnt impressive its just practice' is one adopted by lazy people who are regretting not amounting to anything.

please stop spreading your cancerous view of people who are determined to achieve something arent special

/cheers

everyone knows skill is practiced, that doesnt make it any less special or admirable, the skilled dudes put the effort in practice to become good.

the whole concept of 'that isnt impressive its just practice' is one adopted by lazy people who are regretting not amounting to anything.

please stop spreading your cancerous view of people who are determined to achieve something arent special

/cheers
Allybereetboi xddddd

/Autism

/cheers

It is just a video game son. Not much different than Super Mario Brothers. Once a person has mastered that "skill" they are done. It is not as if they are an athlete.
I am going to let you all off the hook this time. That was the part where I baited you all for the rest of the analysis .

It is just a video game son. Not much different than Super Mario Brothers. Once a person has mastered that "skill" they are done. It is not as if they are an athlete.

it's not like you said the definition of skill or anything

i wasnt just referring to video game skill, i was referring to everything that could be considered skilled.

i'm sorry you're dense.

I am going to let you all off the hook this time. This is part where I bait you all for the rest of the analyst .[/spolier]
It is not as if people that play video games are athletes.
He is talking about anything lol skill isn't just a video game reference

He is talking about anything lol skill isn't just a video game reference

Yes, ANY skill can be learned. All it takes is practice.
Drawing, writing, driving, playing an instrument, playing a video game, playing fetch, rolling over. They are all simply learned traits. Some take more practice than others to do well though, piano for example.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread