EU+US Legion primer please?

ConnorMcG

Legend
Not played since legion launched, not once. Find myself... lost. I have a couple of questions

1. What is currently FOTM? What class do I have to watch out for
  2. I play rogue, what spec is the most reliable PVP wise?
  3. Are twinks still powerful or are we like everyone else in pvp?
  4. Is there a new BiS?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Cónnør/advanced

I know I am not BiS but it served me well for the time I had it. Any new items I need to get?

Surv Hunter is FOTM.
But the overall state is balanced. Not huge dmg or one shots anymore.
We got mixed into the unlocked bracket. So the activity is always there vs normal people.

Bracket is really boring right now tbh. If you joined prelegion, it wont be as fun as you remember.

But regarding your questions, Surv hunter is fotm at every bracket.
Assassin or Outlaw
You can tell who's twinking and who's not but its not a big difference like it wouldve been a few xpacs ago
BiS is the highest iLvl you can find. Period.

3. If you're lvl 70 you're actually at a disadvantage compared to anyone 75 or 78 because 75 talent and mastery at 78 (also cata gear for 78+)
4. Highest ilvl gear is bis as ilvl and weapon speed are the only thing that matters gearwise for instanced pvp (for wpvp stats from gear actually matter tho).

3. If you're lvl 70 you're actually at a disadvantage compared to anyone 75 or 78 because 75 talent and mastery at 78 (also cata gear for 78+)
4. Highest ilvl gear is bis as ilvl and weapon speed are the only thing that matters gearwise for instanced pvp (for wpvp stats from gear actually matter tho).

So, do you think I should level another twink to 79? (from scratch not my 70s). Tbh i fancy playing a mage, lock or warrior as at 70 i found them dull. Whatcha think about these classes @ 79?

So, do you think I should level another twink to 79? (from scratch not my 70s). Tbh i fancy playing a mage, lock or warrior as at 70 i found them dull. Whatcha think about these classes @ 79?
Ye i personally would make another toon to twink at 79 if your 70 is really geared in case the pvp gearing gets reverted and/or for 70 twink raids. I think for pvp anyone who's not 79 is just handicapping themselves at this point. Last expansion staying 70 was fine because all the twinks stayed at 70, but since you'll be playing with random levellers every game you'll often be disadvantaged if you stay 70. So ye probably go 79. As for what class to play i don't play anymore but the others that posted know what they're talking about! =)

Ye i personally would make another toon to twink at 79 if your 70 is really geared in case the pvp gearing gets reverted and/or for 70 twink raids. I think for pvp anyone who's not 79 is just handicapping themselves at this point. Last expansion staying 70 was fine because all the twinks stayed at 70, but since you'll be playing with random levellers every game you'll often be disadvantaged if you stay 70. So ye probably go 79. As for what class to play i don't play anymore but the others that posted know what they're talking about! =)

I had no intention of leveling my 70s, this DK was just level 70 by coincidence.

Users who are viewing this thread