Legion Invasion gear a bit op maybe?

You weren't there when you could earn it. I don't think any argument can counter that. Besides that the gear is not that powerful anymore since this pre patch. Someone skilled with good gear/enchants can easily take on full warforged players. MMORPG's evolve and some good stuff becomes unavailable in the process, and you have to deal with that.

The invasion gear is not even bis anymore I'm only using 1 piece until I get an upgrade, stop complaining and do some maths you scrub

Reactions: MYT
boas+lw armor kits on legs and shoulders takes care of 2 slots yes?
other than that gear the best you can. expecting people to gimp themselves so its easier for you is a huge steaming pile if shit. use more consumables to even things a bit?complaining about a few stat points while you dont buff up is 100000000% your problem.
im going to rock 2 trinkets on my 59 tonight that both have a stun. you cant get them anymore and give me a huge advantage. jelly?
http://www.wowhead.com/item=11905/linkens-boomerang#comments
http://www.wowhead.com/item=1404/tidal-charm#comments
nope no one gives a shit about ur trinkets

If you actually feel this way, why not tweet Blizzard about it? They LOVE twitter!

Invasion gear is unfair. Cuz if u did not play in July 2016 you will never EVER be as strong as someone who did.

Are you the same guy that posted this shit before? It's already been pointed out Fang Set is stronger on a Boomie because of the bonuses, but I guess running a few dungeons is too much trouble along with doing some research on Wowhead or whatever your preference is.

I'm guessing you have also qq'd about the G'fd Agility Cloak enchants, and helped get Furbolgs Pouch taken away too.

I have the full PROPER set on one shaman

I have total legion trash gear on my other shaman

The difference is seriously quite minimal, it's all in how you play your class

True, I have opted away from my Legion sets on my shaman/MW for optimal gear sets that are obtainable now.

/cheers
[doublepost=1532089270,1532089029][/doublepost]
I knew i would get alot of opposition on this thread.
Just try this. make a new twink. gear it the best way possible. Go toe to toe vs someone with full invasion gear.
When you have the advantage of being way stronger then anyone else ofc you dont want others to be as strong.
My point still stands though. Make it so that all those who pay their sub. have an oppurtunity to level the playing field. and earn their gear etc. Regular players or levelers wont do it anyways. Only those who wish to twink.

It may not be 100% the Legion gear is what people are trying to state my friend. It could be a combination of many factors.

/cheers
[doublepost=1532089568][/doublepost]
Sure are a lot of scrubs like rusks trying to get everything nerfed. Allowing them to post here is a mistake. There needs to be an alternate forum for actual twinks perhaps - ones that don’t endorse crying to blizzard constantly.

I continue to be amazed at the trash in the 19 bracket.

Lol...
Trying to silence people with differing opinions. Look at you.

/cheers

That’s like saying allowing people on here that want to bomb thing irl vs not allowing it is “silencing different opinions”.

Threads whose sole purpose is for bad players to encourage other bads to report everything twinking related is suicidal. Among other things is it’s more likely to result in things that kill twinking.

I’m literally going to camp every twink I see in game that was in favor of this stuff. Better keep warmode off bads

I understand the feeling of being a leg down from everyone but truth be told most of it isn’t even BiS anymore, I just made a new 19 yesterday and it’s fine

OP does have 25K HK on that acct. We can't tell how much is in twinking.

OP, a better strategy would have been to ask Blizz to KEEP or add something. Maybe something equivalent of Invasion Gear can drop in the coming months.

Seems you don't have AGM, but haven't advocated for its return. When it was learned the AGM was being taken away from sub-30s, many in this community did lobby Blizz to leave it. One of the arguments was that new twinks would never have access to the AGM and would always be at a major disadvantage. I can guarantee you most of the vets on this site haven't needed an AGM in years, so this effort wasn't much for themselves (except for those planning new twinks). I myself spent those last weeks working Gurubashi ONLY on my f2p acct.

Opening up AGM again would benefit new twinks year round.

Nerfing or eliminating GF'd gear only discourages staying in this game. Look how much we lost with this last patch.

In my humble opinion i feel like its time to scale down the legion invasion gear. I started twinking 2 months after the legion pre patch. and having someone being that much stronger then me and there is nothing i can do about it, i feel that is unfair. Seeing as there is no gear that is equal or better then the invasion gear. Im all for transmogs etc being unobtainable but if i am for ever going to be 30% weaker then someone else cuz they played 2 months before me, i feel as though that is unfair..... I mean the invasion gear has been BiS now since it came out 2 years ago. Maybe its time for it to be scaled down to regular epics that are obtainable. or in some ways give others a chance to obtain the same or equal gear. Just my opinion though. For those that have it will be against me but come on, u have to see my point? Its been bis for 2 years. Would be a shame if it would be bis in the new xpac aswell.
in bgs if u have the invasion gear you are basicly a god amongst men. And you have atleast like 500hp more etc then everyone else. I love twinking and being able to reck noobs aswell. But what i am saying is that it would be nice if atleast everyone that wanted to twink and reck noobs would have the same oppurtunity to do so. Just my opinion though.

Legion gear isn’t even that powerful anymore, if you’re complaining about a 2-3% stat difference it’s probably your playstyle.

In my humble opinion i feel like its time to scale down the legion invasion gear. I started twinking 2 months after the legion pre patch. and having someone being that much stronger then me and there is nothing i can do about it, i feel that is unfair. Seeing as there is no gear that is equal or better then the invasion gear. Im all for transmogs etc being unobtainable but if i am for ever going to be 30% weaker then someone else cuz they played 2 months before me, i feel as though that is unfair..... I mean the invasion gear has been BiS now since it came out 2 years ago. Maybe its time for it to be scaled down to regular epics that are obtainable. or in some ways give others a chance to obtain the same or equal gear. Just my opinion though. For those that have it will be against me but come on, u have to see my point? Its been bis for 2 years. Would be a shame if it would be bis in the new xpac aswell.
in bgs if u have the invasion gear you are basicly a god amongst men. And you have atleast like 500hp more etc then everyone else. I love twinking and being able to reck noobs aswell. But what i am saying is that it would be nice if atleast everyone that wanted to twink and reck noobs would have the same oppurtunity to do so. Just my opinion though.
Play another bracket or be quicker ig

I’m glad you think it’s funny rusks because we both know who will likely be camped first don’t we?

WoWScrnShot_072018_172629.jpg

WoWScrnShot_072018_173825.jpg

Glass cannon?

Users who are viewing this thread