Legion ilvl 50's still obtainable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyria

^^^^

I was wondering if these are still obtainable. I've been lurking on the battlenet forums and many claim that these items have been fixed and are now scaled. Can anyone confirm?

There's no reason to scale them since EVERYONE 10+ has access to them, however, there are plenty of crybabies screaming at Blizz to nerf them so it'll likely happen. I just started Legion on another of my lowbie Twinks so will know sometime tomorrow if the nerf bat hit them too.

Wanted to make a couple of characters this weekend aswell but the people on the blizz forums might be spreading false information, can't say for sure

got Val’shara and Azsuna ilvl 50 pieces both within the last 3 hours

Seems like that people are trying to spread false information on the battleground forums on battlenet then. The amount of salty players is crazy on there lol

Stupid idiots want to kill people (lvls or newbies) not with skill, but only with equipment x2, nothing changes in this rotten community.
It's not for nothing that they call it a trash heap and a pig farm. And yes, do not forget to once again call all adequate people with a different point of view crybaby. Lmao.
It's a shame the Legion's days are over, although wait, you are likely former surv hunters from the past with broken templates.

Last edited:
There's no reason to scale them since EVERYONE 10+ has access to them, however, there are plenty of crybabies screaming at Blizz to nerf them so it'll likely happen. I just started Legion on another of my lowbie Twinks so will know sometime tomorrow if the nerf bat hit them too.
and everyone had access to legion dungeon loot or wod rares, great argument :)

Stupid idiots want to kill people (lvls or newbies) not with skill, but only with equipment x2, nothing changes in this rotten community.
It's not for nothing that they call it a trash heap and a pig farm. And yes, do not forget to once again call all adequate people with a different point of view crybaby. Lmao.
It's a shame the Legion's days are over, although wait, you are likely former surv hunters from the past with broken templates.

You are on a twink forum. Its our desire to make our toons as strong as possible. That is the whole point to twinking. Why are you complaining?

You are on a twink forum. Its our desire to make our toons as strong as possible. That is the whole point to twinking. Why are you complaining?
What was wonderful times of the cataclysm, weren't they? Do you dream of licking graveyards and killing 10 opponents at once? Is that clearer, or should I go on mister twink, lol?
How sad that people do not understand the true meaning of this word and are ready for anything for the sake of equipment, including the use of bugs, exploits and glitches.
And yes honey, i only mean f2p 20-29. The rest of the brackets are not interesting to me, and there at least play "twinks" vs "twinks"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread