<Legacy> vs Dragon Soul (heroic) on level 80s

Aelobin

DK Twink (80 / 85 / 101)
Figured this deserves a thread of it's own :)

After clearing normal with ease, we've started progressing through Dragon Soul heroic (10man) and killed 5/8 bosses so far.

Legacy & Co. vs Morchok (heroic) on level 80s - YouTube

Legacy & Co. vs Yor'sahj (heroic) on level 80s - YouTube

Legacy & Co. vs Zon'ozz (heroic) on level 80s - YouTube

Legacy & Co. vs Hagara (heroic) on level 80s - YouTube

Legacy & Co. vs Ultraxion (heroic) on level 80s - YouTube

We'll be continuing onwards to Blackhorn and Deathwing as soon as we can find a day that suits everyone.

Loving these. Keep them up

Ice Phase on hagara, really cant be hard to do this :p

A quick message to anyone with an EU Horde 80 that is looking for a guild: Legacy is going to start recruiting again soon.

People won't need to transfer to us (we're going to be a "cross-realm" guild) which means they can save the transfer costs, stay on their main's realm, and don't have to put up with our shit AH :p

More info coming soon :)

Recruiting again you say?
I have a Monk (Mistweaver) that is looking for some action atm if you're interested :D

Fantastic. :D

u mad aerobin? ;D

Yes. Yes I am.

I don't see how a group of people who want to raid can't check OpenRaid once a week and simply click "sign". It would make my life 10 times easier, instead of having to chase people down to check if they can make it or not, only to have them not turn up anyway.

Yes. Yes I am.

I don't see how a group of people who want to raid can't check OpenRaid once a week and simply click "sign". It would make my life 10 times easier, instead of having to chase people down to check if they can make it or not, only to have them not turn up anyway.

I know EXACTLY what you mean! I can't even get our 80's to post on the freakin forums, let alone go to openraid!

im interested. i have an alliance druid sat at 80 with undecided spec. leaning towards balance.

how do guardians twink out at 80?

You have very few mop items available, and only 2 of them have agility on them, one of which is a 1h mace.
Stat scaling is terrible, too - mastery caps out too early, extra rage from haste/crit can't help you much either.

Here's the Blackhorn video. Ignore the part where I fail to pick him up when he lands :D

Legacy & Co. vs Blackhorn (heroic) on level 80s - YouTube

Unfortunately after that, the save bugged out and wouldn't let us start Spine
frown.png
The NPC kept saying "All previous encounters must have been defeated on heroic" even though they were, so I guess we'll have to clear it all again if we're going for the full 8/8.

Users who are viewing this thread