• Warrior

• Rogue

• Hunter

• Priest

• Mage

• Warlock

• Shaman

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feel like this is a nudge to me... Did I farm you or something? I know I farmed @Druiddroid in a couple BG's.

Allybesalty
I'd call it zerging not farming
6UBXInX.jpg

Feel like this is a nudge to me... Did I farm you or something? I know I farmed @Druiddroid in a couple BG's.

Allybesalty

The thread asked what was the least respectable.
I stated "A few years ago it would have been Shadowpriest." And they were. You should know that. They were more powerful than a feral. And that was at level 24.
Now, what in the world does that have to do with you?

Besides, I am impossible to farm. Because, unlike many of the people in battlegrounds, I know all what one has to do is walk away from the rezzer and you won't rez. I don't mindlessly resurrect into the enemy and give them free kills so they can pad their screen shot numbers. I take that time to practice my jumping techniques while in ghost form. If only more people would do that, then maybe there would be less farming. For, if there were no one to farm, then the opposition would have no choice but to end the game because of sheer boredom.
An added bonus would be there may be less people bitching on XPoff.com about not being able to get to those FCs using a terrain jump because they learned that jump. Alas, that is a pie in the sky dream of mine that I know will not happen. Mostly because many, not all, tw1nks are too lazy to even farm up mats for consumables. Much less "farm up" some knowledge to expand their fun of the game.

Cheers!

Lol that ones nice too, a good point of view from your GY.

I mean something like this

YY6DHXt.jpg

did you enjoy your stay in the graveyard?

10 deaths and still top dmg/KB on Horde. Can't hate on a guy for trying. Looks lilke a bad pug team, we've all been there. Cheer's for sticking in that game, i know some people who would of afk'd.

10 deaths and still top dmg/KB on Horde. Can't hate on a guy for trying. Looks lilke a bad pug team, we've all been there. Cheer's for sticking in that game, i know some people who would of afk'd.

Aww look, he's standing up for his boyfriend. I think we all know he's just another dogshit brew that got farmed.

Still a better love story than Twilight

Lol seems trial is a good holy pally but trash spriest
Heh blastyomind....

idk trial doesn't know how to win bgs or arenas, all his screenshots I've seen are pubstomps

Lol seems trial is a good holy pally but trash spriest
Heh blastyomind....

Farmed you enough tonight, is that... is that salt?

Got tons more screenshots where that came from rofl

K0DPv9l.jpg

Damn! 22 deaths! That mus be like a new record rofl.

But Horde DID win... so GG WP I guess, not like you did anything but die to my mongo team in GY though.

Last edited:
Aww look, he's standing up for his boyfriend. I think we all know he's just another dogshit brew that got farmed.

Still a better love story than Twilight
I guess it would take a man to /respect for staying in a bg that most people would of afk'd. /salute the forum warrior.

the # of votes for rogue & hunter & druid even = proof of how many players heads up their rear's

or just THAT many of the people voting currently play BM or WW monk, and vote on something else because they look for any which way to get some gratification

It's not about how op other classes are in comparison to rogues, it's about how mindless rogues are to play. The class is based around doing as much damage as possible with a single ability.

but this is pretty much only applicable to WSG rogue? what about arena.... rogue cant ambush and win against anything, unless its a lvl 20 & not enchanted/f2p.

50%+ of 29 teams use BM or WW monk, soon as ambush only does 1/2 of a WW's hp MAX, Karma -> you dont get to kill this target. BM won't even have to be slightly concerned with anything the rogue can do when attacking it lol....

then again this whole thread is from the basis of BG only I think, not sure how the other things could get the votes they have without it being devoted to how the classes function in BG's only

Hunters.

But that could be because I play mostly melee ...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Blastyomind hahaha.. the dude whispered me after I stomped him in 2s and then rage logged.. it's just a game

I voted druid. I just want to pretend I can do damage in peace and not be bullied by every feral-spec because agility-based DPS is better than Strength-based for f2p.

spilled-salt-bottle-on-table.jpg

Blastyomind hahaha.. the dude whispered me after I stomped him in 2s and then rage logged.. it's just a game

You play brew monk m8 so expect much more from many more people. Wasn't a rage log though, just ignore list x-realm. You're not special. ;)

Welcome to the bracket though, kid.

Last edited:
Got tons more screenshots where that came from rofl

Got any screenshots that you have taken from outside? Someone of your obvious mature age(since you refer to many as "kids") must have to get outside now and again to contribute to society in a positive manner.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread