• Warrior

• Rogue

• Hunter

• Priest

• Mage

• Warlock

• Shaman

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's not about how op other classes are in comparison to rogues, it's about how mindless rogues are to play. The class is based around doing as much damage as possible with a single ability.

Aren't ferals worse, I mean, they can't even play in the community tournament? They can kill quicker than any other class, in the 19 bracket.

By all means, Brewmaster Monk lv 29 with Guard on, queued together with 2 others alike on a WSG, is completely brutal. Edit: To add more, I do not think feral druid stands at the level of a BM monk, Feral is easily juke-able from my perspective.

Thread title is "Least Respectable Class".

All i see are people bitching about a classes main damage dealing ability which many other ranged classes can use without having a restealth requirement. If Ambush doesn't one shot you, then stop being a little bitch. If it does, stop being a lazy bitch and gear up.

Least respectable class would be druid. If Blizzard suddenly decided to disable macros every single druid in existence whether they are good or not would instantly become utter trash. You'd have to manually power shift and you'd have to keybind every form, you couldn't just spam one button for travel form outside/cat inside. You'd also have to key bind every ability for every form separately. You want to press the 1 key to use mangle in bear form, moonfire in boomkin, rake in cat form and auto prowl in no form? Too bad shitter, try again.

The definition of respectable is something that is socially proper and of good intention. How is being a resto druid FC to avoid penalties from holding the flag respectable? How is using terrain exploits which other classes simply cannot do because they don't have the necessary movement speed while in combat respectable?

tinkering has always been about unfair advantage but the community has always shared knowledge on new enchants or simply gone out of their way to not queue into non-tinksed characters (unlike vanilla/tbc era, get rekt 600 hp noobs). Everything a druid does goes against being respectable. And what did you really expect from some dirty animal loving furfags?

LOL, I see you've had plenty of run ins with this, but classes have roles they excel at, ok, yeah, sometimes too much i understand.
But a lot of their exploits have been corrected.

i differ from you, in that I respect a smart druid that knows how to use his advantages and not get globled quickly.

Have you tried doing this as a druid? Let me tell you, I have and it is not as easy as it looks, not at all.

Seriously gets old playing games where half of each team is druids / rogues, definitely lost respect for both a long time ago. Brew / Feral is a given, but overall rogue / druid is just cancer and really doesn't take much to play decently. Thus why so many play them.

Here is a good list of classes i disrespect

Mages who stack full stam and think spamming polymorph makes them good. Shoutout to blueballs

Rogues who abuse every speed pot that exists in the game. Stealth, one shot, repeat.

Ferals we all know why

BM monks we all know why

WW monks because it's a try hard spec.

Resto/balance druids because Blizzard made prolly the worst change in history converting intell to agility when they go in bear or cat form. They sometimes hit harder than ferals lul.

I lol when people tell me Holy / Ret is FotM or OP / Broken.

I guess I just give that impression to nubs when they play with / against me. ;)

But yeah... fuck stealthies.

Last edited:
Yeah MM hunters are pretty much moronic, aimed shot does more than ambush even and can do pretty close to ferocious bites damage + it's a spammable cast.

If by spammable you mean that after the second cast you need to keep pounding the key for a good 10 seconds to regen enough focus for the 3rd cast to even start, then yea i agree, it's a slightly inefficient spammable cast.

If by spammable you mean that after the second cast you need to keep pounding the key for a good 10 seconds to regen enough focus for the 3rd cast to even start, then yea i agree, it's a slightly inefficient spammable cast.

Hunter is retard proof @ 20 - 29, especially MM.

Interesting outcome so far, monks have taken the lead as the LEAST respectable class by quite a margin with druids in second and rogues in third!

Thread title is "Least Respectable Class".

All i see are people bitching about a classes main damage dealing ability which many other ranged classes can use without having a restealth requirement. If Ambush doesn't one shot you, then stop being a little bitch. If it does, stop being a lazy bitch and gear up.

Least respectable class would be druid. If Blizzard suddenly decided to disable macros every single druid in existence whether they are good or not would instantly become utter trash. You'd have to manually power shift and you'd have to keybind every form, you couldn't just spam one button for travel form outside/cat inside. You'd also have to key bind every ability for every form separately. You want to press the 1 key to use mangle in bear form, moonfire in boomkin, rake in cat form and auto prowl in no form? Too bad shitter, try again.

The definition of respectable is something that is socially proper and of good intention. How is being a resto druid FC to avoid penalties from holding the flag respectable? How is using terrain exploits which other classes simply cannot do because they don't have the necessary movement speed while in combat respectable?

tinkering has always been about unfair advantage but the community has always shared knowledge on new enchants or simply gone out of their way to not queue into non-tinksed characters (unlike vanilla/tbc era, get rekt 600 hp noobs). Everything a druid does goes against being respectable. And what did you really expect from some dirty animal loving furfags?

What is your opinion on 29 Brewmaster Monks that queue double 29 BM in arena? Are they respectable? Thanks for your opinion, oh wise one.

What is your opinion on 29 Brewmaster Monks that queue double 29 BM in arena? Are they respectable? Thanks for your opinion, oh wise one.

Just like any other OP arena comp. You have to take their rating for what it is worth. Which is nothing.

My mom.

Users who are viewing this thread