Largest crit with 3.1.1?

Kermittheorc said:
Yeah I want to see a screenshot of someone breaking 2k. It's hard to believe but I guess it's possible?

With or without flag debuff?

Actually its possible without but you need some preparation.

Locked said:
29 rogue armory please?

Im fairly sure (from how often he talks about him) hes an Orc rogue with one of the best AP sets @ 29. But, I dont think hes ever specifically named his char, and I think this certain rogue got banned here a few months ago, so Im going to say I dunno who he is :p

Buff stacking + vunerable flag carrier to get huge crits hardly seems like a valid crit that you can brag about from normal combat.

This guy is just bsing.

vinod said:
Buff stacking + vunerable flag carrier to get huge crits hardly seems like a valid crit that you can brag about from normal combat.

This guy is just bsing.

Dont be jealous.

There's a reason I haven't mentioned any debuff crits till some other guy linked his own.

near 900 as a hunter (only berserking on) 460 natural ap.

man i hate the new aimed shot i would have done over 1500 if it was the old one... for sure!

1520 heal crit and 731 holy fire in my full spell power set which is around 150 (without zerking, as I think I've only picked zerker buff up twice in all of my games.)

You really don't need screenshots, if you think someone's crit is unbelievable just armory them and check their statistics.

edit: holy fire without zerking, but on a fc with debuff, I'm not very clarified eh

It was probably 50%

pairofsocks said:
1520 heal crit and 731 holy fire in my full spell power set which is around 150 (without zerking, as I think I've only picked zerker buff up twice in all of my games.)

You really don't need screenshots, if you think someone's crit is unbelievable just armory them and check their statistics.

My holyfire crits around 450 with 168sp o_O

Users who are viewing this thread