Largest crit with 3.1.1?

My highest crit on my dagger rogue is 1456 ambush zerker yes

i believe my top un zerk was about 1200 or so

but then again im not pure ap gear either dont have any ap slot items so im sure if i wanted i could reach 1600

Orc ftw

Today was my first day twinking w/ my 29 balance druid and I’m getting mid 800’s crits w/ starfire and I’ve seen a 204 moonfire crit, but I still need my WSG ring and cape. But I played a game of AB and grabbed my first beserking …. And got this:

1023crit.jpg

517+(506 overkill) = 1023 crit

Still haven’t tried out my glasscannon set… also I still need sunfire ^___~ but I don’t know if I’ll really use that set… I feel so squishy as it is w/ the gear I have right now.

overshadowed said:
Thought I told you the name a few weeks back on the stormstike forums? Wait until me a kermittheorc are together in the same BG ^____^

:eek: EEEEEK!

Haha yeah i'm on this roadtrip with my grandparents right now. The hotel internet is spotty and when I do get to wow its to check auctions lol. When I get back though it will be with full force! I'm working on a war with the new patch coming out. I want boa stuff though =/

Balance crits

On my toon theforce, a balance Druid, my highest non FC crit was 1257. I had +290 spell power at the time. Toasted smorc, and fish feast buffs active. I don't have the highest +sp gear possible but it's pretty good. Too bad ally can't get soulfire. On armory I probably have my healing gear on and have since speced out of balance to mixed resto so don't base you comment on that gear. Like any real twink support class, I roll with 5 different armor sets.

do healing crits count to?

my highest heal crit was 1.7k(no screenshot of it because it was on another computer) it was on a lvl 29 lock with demon armor,(25% more healing)

it was on my 29 pala

Mines is 870 unbuffed rogue ambush. Although I've never went all out to see how high I can hit wit zerker , potions and stuff on a debuff FC =p. My crits are ussualy in the 750 region although I'm speced for ambush/backstab.

edit: My highest was 1.2k pre 3.1 but that was without zerker and minimal buffes (druid and pally bom)

ok i hardly read any of these posts...but at 19 i hit 1079 on an EFC with 1X FA and pally buff (+35 AP; giving me around 415 AP) [was a leather wearer] *no warr or zerker buff*

yes i know its not an achievement...but with a full set of AP @ 29s i think i can pull around 1.1K+ ambushes on non FA alts [then again...ive never done 29s...so let me know if im way off on im estimates]

Someone cue the Jaws music...

Kermittheorc ate my face again.

kermitpwnsface.jpg

I later got lucky, and noobfired him to death. Mwahaha revenge.

kermit_victory.jpg

Hahaha you bastard! I knew I was screwed when you starting spamming that lol. Yeah I got you pretty bad that one time. What times do you play?

Kermittheorc said:
Hahaha you bastard! I knew I was screwed when you starting spamming that lol. Yeah I got you pretty bad that one time. What times do you play?

I live on the East Coast (in Ohio) - I play at pretty random times.

If you want, add me to your msn (if you use it) and we can talk there about when to twink and not. My msn address is silent_creed@hotmail.com

But yea, you ate my face that one time. The other time, I had my revenge.

Ive learned to handle rogues, and can generally kill them so long as their ambush doesnt crit.

Cool yeah I live in Ohio too. The best combo is ambush vanish ambush with various sinister strike hits in between. It can do 2k dmg easily in 5 seconds if both the ambushes crit.

Users who are viewing this thread