Lack of old bg forums killing the bracket as well?

^ This. Each seperate twink bracket pretty much owned their old bg forums and it was a big part of the 19 community imo.

The drama made the bracket juicy, interesting. I guarantee we get no less than 100 viewers on the MB vs WT premade stream when it happens. It gives the community common things to talk about. Unfortunately that pug wsg game just isn't interesting enough by itself. The sooner people take hold of this, the better this bracket will be.

[video=youtube;yBuLBmdn_dc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBuLBmdn_dc[/video]
Swagasaur said:
The drama made the bracket juicy, interesting. I guarantee we get no less than 100 viewers on the MB vs WT premade stream when it happens. It gives the community common things to talk about. Unfortunately that pug wsg game just isn't interesting enough by itself. The sooner people take hold of this, the better this bracket will be.

Swagasaur said:

Yo Swag, if that avatar pic truly is of you, GET AT ME IMMEDIATELY. I <3 fat chicks like aluminum foil <3's oxy's.

copymachine said:
Yo Swag, if that avatar pic truly is of you, GET AT ME IMMEDIATELY. I <3 fat chicks like aluminum foil <3's oxy's.

If you think that's a girl we have bigger issues than you may think.

Users who are viewing this thread