Lack of Moderation? WTB More Reports!

Myrm

Legend
Hello everyone. I have been noticing people complaining about the lack of moderation lately and I just want to clear the air here.

1. Bracket Manager are not moderators. They cannot edit posts, but they can lock them.
  2. We have 3 people that can moderate to the fullest (1 being myself) and sometimes there is some lag between when things are reported and actually acted on. We have tried to fill the time gap (normally 12am to 7-8am PST) and we could not find any suitable candidates.
  3. We cannot read EVERY thread. If you see something that looks like it will turn into a flame war, people getting insulted, etc., REPORT IT. If you do not know how to report a thread, see this guide here: http://www.twinkinfo.com/bugs-issues/30253-how-report-forum-post.html

All in all, we rely on the community reporting posts/threads that are deemed inappropriate. If you want this community to strive and not be a "trash dump of wasted knowledge", then help by being proactive and reporting issues before they escalate.Thank you all for your time and your anticipated cooperation.- Shane

Users who are viewing this thread