Korgath Alliance

Upswag

Legend
Recruiting - show me a 2k+ achievement, or anything proving you're not an idiot and you're in. I'll fully sponsor. Working on getting gold now as I gave the 100k or so I had away. I'm good at gold farming tho so hopefully won't be too long before we're gucci. I'll provide everything I can get my hands on, pots, enchants etc.

Farm away tinks.

Hit up Jaja, Purgebot, Snapkick, Famr, Jajabrov for an invite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recruiting - show me a 2k+ achievement, or anything proving you're not an idiot and you're in. I'll fully sponsor. Working on getting gold now as I gave the 100k or so I had away. I'm good at gold farming tho so hopefully won't be too long before we're gucci. I'll provide everything I can get my hands on, pots, enchants etc.

Farm away tinks.

Meh... counts me out. I don't play arena. I am an idiot.

Lol, cuz 2k arena achievement @ 70-90's makes you a good 24's tink? Dat logic is flawless yo.

Who said that? It just means you know, at the least, a little something about the game. I recognize 2000+ isn't much but I've never met anyone at 2000+ rating that wouldn't be a good twink.

Who said that? It just means you know, at the least, a little something about the game. I recognize 2000+ isn't much but I've never met anyone at 2000+ rating that wouldn't be a good twink.

I've met tons, believe me. All rating creates is an ego that makes them believe that they're good. All talk and nothing else.

I've met tons, believe me. All rating creates is an ego that makes them believe that they're good. All talk and nothing else.

That's fair. It's still a lower limit that I'm willing to accept. At that rating I think at the least I can work with someone to get better.

I have the 2000+ rating achievement (I lied in my 1st post in this thread) and I am not a good twink. I don't do arena much, well hardly ever... just did some a couple of seasons. I prefer BGs.

But, like Whatgoesup said, arena players don't always equate to good BG players. I've seen plenty of players that could beat the shit out of everyone in a duel be awful in WSG. Situational awareness, knowing how to get out of mid and d up or return flags, etc... I am not saying an arena player CAN'T do well in BGs, but I am saying some of them don't care to play objectively.

Last edited:
Props to OP to create a minimum standard to start from. From my experience, It will help sort out the crappers that are everywhere it seems in trade or cross realm that are very casual. At least at 2k rating you begin to play with others that are using macros and are able to do more than 1 thing at a time. Will ALL the 2k rated players be good? HAHA,, nope you still get carried people that have connections with better players. At least it is a starting point.

Op want to set his own standards and guidelines. Bracket needs more stable leadership & new Ideas. My advice just have fun don't take bracket to serious. I know some great & respectful players on Korgath.

What are some classes you would like to see?
From what I'm seeing on my Darkspear realm I would prefer it's a Mail/Cloth wearer since those are the BoAs I have available

You can make anything you like. It's all viable.

Users who are viewing this thread