Know Your F2P Twink

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU
You made me realize I never take pictures of myself, so here's a shitty picture from when I went to the coast about a year ago.
I've since cut my hair, it's muuuch shorter XD
VP0lT.jpg

I was trying to act sad for the picture because my mom said I looked like an emo kid

I would be sad if I played a hunter too... Haha

Needs more hats.

hute.png

+10 Achievement Points for the All Blacks beanie.
+1000 please. Ka mate, ka mate, ka ora, ka ora!
You can have + 1000 too, for liking them <3

If I wore hats I'd post a pic of me wearing one
You can also hold the hats in your hands. Post a pic of that.

More hats.

I see your hats, and raise you a beanie in the likeness of a Buffalo.

Photoon2012-02-05at01413.jpg

Also there are many awesome hats in your pictures but very little Yde D; Are you in witness protection >_> I won't tell :)

A Most Awesome Hat!
And a very nice picture. :)

I had just posted a picture and thought it would be a weird move to flood my ugly mug another nine times. :p So I tried to focus on the hats when I decided to showcase the hats I had lying around.

Hats are awesome, and it is not weird at all to flood pictures of hats.

Also I raise you an original Chapeau Claque.

bildschirmfoto20120205u.png

But that really is enough of my hats, or I would be tempted to go find the summer straw hats, or the Chinese hat, or the one with bells, or the felt tricorn with feathers.

Others should post their pictures now, so that we may know our F2P twinks. :)

Then how do you explain an eyepatch? X__0

MAGICKED INVISIBLE.

By the mighty mage Interfaceous Displayonus.
Just like Disco Stu, who doesn't wear a hat, but still has the stats.

EDIT: Well actually the patch does make sense. When shooting at a long distance it's much more relaxing and precise to cover one eye than to screw it shut. And a hat might obscure both eyes, while a patch doesn't lessen vision, and only impairs stereotactic vision, which is actually an advantage when aiming.

EDIT 2: But then the patch would make all the Alliance hunters left-handed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, most right-handed people are left-eye-dominant. So a patch on the right eye would be standard for a right handed hunter. :p

Not necessarily, right-handed people usually align next to the right side of the face and use the right eye for targetting.
http://www.bundeswehr-sport-magazin.de/media/images/50.ISSF-WM-Sportschiessen_22010_3.jpg
Turning the head to use the left feels a bit awkward, but I have seen one Olympic athlete do it, so I won't argue that it can't be done. ^^

EDIT: Damn, I really took this thread off topic. :( I apologize!

Users who are viewing this thread