Knight-Captain 59 Rogue

edit: forgot to link profile: [char=Drak%27Tharon]Iblue[/char]

Time played 64 days. This char started as level 30 twink, then blizz rolled back levels in bracket to 29. Rogue was forced into 39 bracket. There were no x-server bg then. 39 was dead. so rogue moved to 49. Moved to 59 for shadowstep. Specializes in flag returns. Proccess of returning flag usually follows this sequence: Noxx-elixir(for mini/skelton pop), Premed-sprint-shadowstep-garrote-dodge-rupture-vanish-ambush vs groups- CS if vs solo FC-blind a healer/supporter- Dismantle FC(1 min timer, FC looses' wpn)

- hemo spam- evis

Belt is there to keep me alive for that extra 2 seconds, Rocket boots to catch up to FC if he gits far away. Prep helps with 2nd vanish/sprint. MH dagger is Screaming dagger, MH sword is 59 of bandit.

Talent boosts are with 1251 base Attack Power

Garrote:

30%+ garrote dmg from blood splatter assasin tree,

20%+ garrote dmg from opportunity tree in subt

20%+ garrote dmg from Shadowstep in subt

20%+ garrote dmg from Glyph -3 sec duration

10%+ all dmg Master of subt in subt

Rupture:

30%+Rupture dmg from blood splatter assasin tree

30%+ rupture dmg from Serrated blades in subt

4sec+ duration Rupture Glyph

Did grind honoured with booty bay back when Booty bay pvp was popular and gaurds wouldn't attack players with high reputation

I remember the time when they invented BG.. I was lvl 25 or so, in front of WSG entrance (there were no AB, nor AV) there was like 1 million ppl, trying to get in.

I also remember, that there were epic bracers on 28, 38, 48 & 58 levels. It was reward for WSG exalted. I wish i could see those items again..

Soon after that i started 29 rogue twink, & got him `Sergeant` which was highest pvp rank you could achieve for lvl 29 > [char=eu-%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B7%D0%B5%D0%BC%D1%8C%D0%B5]%D0%94%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%B9%D0%BD[/char]

I hope, this link works. It can be probs due to russian language..

30%+ garrote dmg from blood splatter assasin tree,

20%+ garrote dmg from opportunity tree in subt

20%+ garrote dmg from Shadowstep in subt

20%+ garrote dmg from Glyph -3 sec duration

10%+ all dmg Master of subt in subt

Rupture:

30%+Rupture dmg from blood splatter assasin tree

30%+ rupture dmg from Serrated blades in subt

4sec+ duration Rupture Glyph

atleast you're doing it right since 80% of the population was DK's bleedo ftw.

rest was TLDR; gear is good and nice amount of hks /cream

Users who are viewing this thread