killed a silver elite, again

sevenohseven

objectives or gtfo
https://www.wowhead.com/npc=136183/crushtacean#comments
when i saw the star on my map i got excited, i killed alot of them so far. when i saw the name i was sure i had already killed him. not sure how or why but this is the third time ive killed him and each time hes had the silver portrait. this time the ring proc’d leech. are there any other sliver elite mobs doing this?

Last edited:
I read what you linked for 2 minutes and found out this is a silver crab with purple smog with a respawn timer of a few minutes or so. Im honestly not sure what you were asking tho.
the silver elites in bfa zones drop 210 blues which aren’t spectacular but theres a chance for it to upgrade to epic quality. also having another slot with leech or a socket is always nice. once you kill them as an elite you dont get another chance usually. they respawn as a regular mob with a “!” sometimes if its tied to another quest. read more on the wowhead page. people are killing it and not getting credit for the kill towards an achieve.
I killed this elite 3 times and only got the ring the first time.
it will only drop the ring if he has the silver portrait. just checked this morning hes there, silver portrait kill number 7 regular ring variant drop. 64 stam 59 haste 79 mastery. ill check back again after work to see if i can get 2 spawns of him a day with the silver portrait but it might only be once a day.

the silver elites in bfa zones drop 210 blues which aren’t spectacular but theres a chance for it to upgrade to epic
Are you sure about this? I’ve killed this one several times and every other bfa rare and never got epic quality items. They can upgrade with socket, speed, or leech, but it stays the same low ilvl blue.

Are you sure about this? I’ve killed this one several times and every other bfa rare and never got epic quality items. They can upgrade with socket, speed, or leech, but it stays the same low ilvl blue.
im not sure about the epic quality actually. im assuming every non repeatable loot item has a chance but maybe thats only for quest rewards.

Users who are viewing this thread