Keyboard turning and backpeddling

Status
Not open for further replies.

uranoob

Why do scrubs like Orkira still keyboard turn and backpeddle?

probably the same reason you made this thread.............to annoy people

Amusing! Earl is that you?

I don't keyboard turn and I have probably never used the back button my entire wow time.

Thanks for dedicating a thread to me though!

"Everybody Pities The Weak; Jealousy You Have To Earn."

/pity

Last edited by a moderator:
idk why everyone is blaming all of these troll accounts on earl lol
This.

My trolling is way more sophisticated, and uses a brand of humor dedicated to the few people on this forum that I actually enjoy and respect as human beings. This guy isn't funny, and TBH, I'm insulted people actually think this is me. I don't need to make a fake account to call Orkira bad, or to call him out for dodging a duel because you had to go (even though you stayed on the forums to try and flame me for an hour after you logged). We all know who got the starting spot on Cers A-Team as SV hunter, and it wasn't you, Orkira. Step up, or step down. You're not a tough guy, so don't get in over your head. Come at me.

idk why everyone is blaming all of these troll accounts on earl lol
Because whoever makes these wants Earl to be blamed. >_<

I hope a mod logs on soon to read my report.

This.

My trolling is way more sophisticated, and uses a brand of humor dedicated to the few people on this forum that I actually enjoy and respect as human beings. This guy isn't funny, and TBH, I'm insulted people actually think this is me. I don't need to make a fake account to call Orkira bad, or to call him out for dodging a duel because you had to go (even though you stayed on the forums to try and flame me for an hour after you logged). We all know who got the starting spot on Cers A-Team as SV hunter, and it wasn't you, Orkira. Step up, or step down. You're not a tough guy, so don't get in over your head. Come at me.

You're one of the no-lifers here and you trying to incite anger and piss people off really speaks to your character and what a wimp you must be in real life.

I was waiting for that duel until I had to leave (about 10 minutes which you spent in org..... going to the pet trainer??), but you never showed up. Also neon told me you lost duels to him later that night. A hunter losing to a warrior?

Sorry, you don't have any right to claim to be good or call others baddies. And about Cer's team, I signd up for the fun as an unknown player and got a sub spot, that's all I cared for. I also don't care to be "Mr pwn huntard in teh unverze" because I do this for fun, not instead of my life. I play about half an hour a day and I suggest you do something more productive, you're waisting your time. /pity

You're one of the no-lifers here and you trying to incite anger and piss people off really speaks to your character and what a wimp you must be in real life.

I was waiting for that duel until I had to leave (about 10 minutes which you spent in org..... going to the pet trainer??), but you never showed up. Also neon told me you lost duels to him later that night. A hunter losing to a warrior?

Sorry, you don't have any right to claim to be good or call others baddies. And about Cer's team, I signd up for the fun as an unknown player and got a sub spot, that's all I cared for. I also don't care to be "Mr pwn huntard in teh unverze" because I do this for fun, not instead of my life. I play about half an hour a day and I suggest you do something more productive, you're waisting your time. /pity

I had to get from the bottom of durotar, to the back of org, and back out to duelotar. When I dueled neon I just ran around using arcane shot, and conc shot, in a jocular manner, to demonstrate the overpowered capabilities of a "nerfed" class. When I asked if I could use cooldowns, he refused to re-duel me. You would know if you'd seen it, but you dipped when you saw me running out the gates of org.

Quit "WAISTING" my time, and learn to spell.

I never said small ego = working class.

I said small ego = bashes other players online and has the need to prove superiority. And the person that mentioned the working class example already said it was a bad example - no need to get caught up in this example.Working class has nothing to do with a small ego. Especially in the US, working class people can make it very far and earn a great salary. Even if not, an honest job is better than a dishonest job.

Small ego comes from bad self-confidence, which stems from a lot of different reasons (body type, environment, parenting, much more).

It doesn't take anything away from his/ her point though:

This kind of online behavior does say something about the person's real life. And I suggest cutting back on wow may be helpful.

I'm 29, married, and about to start my first semester at an ivy League school for an MS in Systems Engineering. My wife is in medical school similar to Yde.

Now, the fact that you are 18 explains some of your behavior to me. Police Academy should be a great career. My in-law is a narcotics oficer and part of a NY SWAT team (if you know about SWAT, you know NY is one of the hardest to get into).

Anyway, I consider this done now as I don't want to go in cycles. My point is that it's of bad character to troll/flame/bash others. If you disagree then hf wasting your time, you're not wasting mine any more tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get why anyone wants to waste time proving "superiority" over someone in a video game. Maybe it's to make up for real life failures. E.g a working class person with no vocational or college education might want to think he's so good at a video game because that will make him think he is actually good at something. Besides if you are so good at WoW why would you stop to post on this forums when you are obviously having so much success and fun "pwning".

People, stop trying to attack other people's assumed private lives in an argument about WoW, that's more laughable and pitiful than any of your assumptions.

Sincerely, Ydewing

People, stop trying to attack other people's assumed private lives in an argument about WoW, that's more laughable and pitiful than any of your assumptions.

Sincerely, Ydewing
My post wasn't directed towards anyone, it was meant to be general. Its also laughable and pitiful to try and prove your "superiority" over someone in a video game.

Insults the Working Class, and those with no education. Uses improper grammar, and punctuation.

What a champ!

That was a analogy a bad one I admit. English isn't my first language.

I don't get why anyone wants to waste time proving "superiority" over someone in a video game. Maybe it's to make up for real life failures. E.g a working class person with no vocational or college education might want to think he's so good at a video game because that will make him think he is actually good at something. Besides if you are so good at WoW why would you stop to post on this forums when you are obviously having so much success and fun "pwning".

I think you're making a great point here. Only people with small/threatened ego's have the need to be "superior overlordz" online and bash other players. The assumption is not laughable, it actually has a lot of substance. Especially when these behaviors are repeated over and over again you can tell the person on the other end really has a serious problem.

I think you're making a great point here. Only people with small/threatened ego's have the need to be "superior overlordz" online and bash other players. The assumption is not laughable, it actually has a lot of substance. Especially when these behaviors are repeated over and over again you can tell the person on the other end really has a serious problem.
But then again I am just making assumptions by trying to make a point. This means i am laughable and pitiful!!!!!

Small ego = Working class.

Not very fair to insult the working class or those without education opportunities. While my parent's hard work is enabling me to get an academic education, I consider it indeed very narrow minded to disrespect essential contributors to society who are individual humans with as much significance and worth than everyone here. Just my opinion.

I did not adress you as being laughable and pitiful, by the way.

Small ego = Working class.

Not very fair to insult the working class or those without education opportunities. While my parent's hard work is enabling me to get an academic education, I consider it indeed very narrow minded to disrespect essential contributors to society who are individual humans with as much significance and worth than everyone here. Just my opinion.

I did not adress you as being laughable and pitiful, by the way.
It was a bad analogy.

You consistently bash me, often insulting me based on assumptions of my life outside the game. Sounds like you're the pitiful one. I'm an 18 year old, working construction for my dad's contracting company, part-time, saving money until I'm old enough to join the Police Academy (21, where I live) and pursue my dream career. I don't know you, and I'm not making assumptions. You're the one throwing out insults based on nothing more than interpretations of how I behave on a video game forum. Tell me about yourself, so I can join in this fun!

I never said small ego = working class.

I said small ego = bashes other players online and has the need to prove superiority. And the person that mentioned the example already said it was a bad example. It doesn't take anything away from his/ her point though:

This kind of online behavior does say something about the person's real life. And I suggest cutting back on wow may be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread