Keeshan's Bandana

Roflowned said:
I love the Churchill quote, he was an amazing man.

He's my hero :)

would still work against balance druids and mages, very situational....

Johneffer said:
It would be great for mages that go against hunters -.-

John i think ur awsome how long have you played and can you give some tips to a priest.

Twinkypriest said:
John i think ur awsome how long have you played and can you give some tips to a priest.

here is my tip to a priest - don't go oom. <-- wise words right thar

and I have played for a while -.-

Johneffer said:
here is my tip to a priest - don't go oom. <-- wise words right thar

and I have played for a while -.-

You are really epic i follow your every word.

And yes btw what is "oom" you know never played wow before just turned 8 and got wow in present from my mom.

Twinkypriest said:
You are really epic i follow your every word.

And yes btw what is "oom" you know never played wow before just turned 8 and got wow in present from my mom.

'oom' means 'overly >o<mazing manausage'.

Your mother sounds like a nice lady -.-

Johneffer said:
'oom' means 'overly >o<mazing manausage'.

Your mother sounds like a nice lady -.-

You know you should work more in school because you don't put a word between the " you put two " like this "hello" so people should know you're sarcastic,kidding ironic or wtf you are.

Twinkypriest said:
You know you should work more in school because you don't put a word between the " you put two " like this "hello" so people should know you're sarcastic,kidding ironic or wtf you are.

Oh, thank you for the advice. This has indeed helped O_O

^________________________^ cwutididthar

jesus christ, the amount of bitchy highschool carping at each other on this board is fucking retarded, and really gets in the way of finding/sharing useful info. who gives a shit who presented the info first? no one is getting a gold star on their chart.

Fizzfizz said:
jesus christ, the amount of bitchy highschool carping at each other on this board is fucking retarded, and really gets in the way of finding/sharing useful info. who gives a shit who presented the info first? no one is getting a gold star on their chart.

Well ur cool and probly 72

The thing i meant was that YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUT OUT A NEW TOPIC WHEN THE INFO IS ALREADY OUT THERE

Understand?

Twinkypriest said:
Well ur cool and probly 72

The thing i meant was that YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUT OUT A NEW TOPIC WHEN THE INFO IS ALREADY OUT THERE

Understand?

for the record, i do like it when there are new topics for stuff like that. it is bothersome to have to read through pages and pages of information to find something that is not mentioned in the topic title and so may or may not be there.

what i don't like are people who think that just because they noticed something, it is somehow their own special discovery and no one else is allowed to mention it. grow up.

Johneffer said:
Oh, thank you for the advice. This has indeed helped O_O

^________________________^ cwutididthar

[video=youtube;VzPhlJH0FoU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzPhlJH0FoU&feature=related[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread