Keeshan's Bandana

Johneffer

Legend
Hello, Keeshan's Bandana is a 18 fire and 18 arcane resist helmet that is one of the longest quest chains in Lakeshire, Redridge. This quest took me around 3 hours to finish but i also got a nice ret/prot ring in the process (3 str 3 stam 3 hit). The quest chain starts at the quest 'Gnomecorder' , it's about 30 quests to do - or it felt like 30 quests >.>

wow i had just logged on here to make a thread about that xD!

hmm get that on alli faction change to a belf.... what would be the % of resist... belfs have +19 arcane resist at 19 anyways so with that added to +10 resist cloak enchant... it would be in the 65%-70% arcane resist right?

Johneffer said:
Hello, Keeshan's Bandana is a 18 fire and 18 arcane resist helmet that is one of the longest quest chains in Lakeshire, Redridge. This quest took me around 3 hours to finish but i also got a nice ret/prot ring in the process (3 str 3 stam 3 hit). The quest chain starts at the quest 'Gnomecorder' , it's about 30 quests to do - or it felt like 30 quests >.>

Plz why in hell do you take credit for something i told you please thats just sad...

And please john stop feeding the trolls ;) starting to think you are one.

PS. Please never make a new thread agian in your life :)

Twinkypriest said:
Plz why in hell do you take credit for something i told you please thats just sad...

And please john stop feeding the trolls ;) starting to think you are one.

PS. Please never make a new thread agian in your life :)
o_O i knew about it before then - i asked where to get the quest for it.

Johneffer said:
o_O i knew about it before then - i asked where to get the quest for it.

Well you must be the first person to get it just youre to silly to find out how... and youre wrong it doesn't start with gnomecoder so why give false infromation when the info is already out there.

Roflowned said:
resist only reduces dmg cya

WHAT are you sure HOW CAN THIS BE IT DOESNT STAND IN THE TOOLTIP OR ANYTHING

Users who are viewing this thread