karazahn opera event - reset/change?

been trying to farm kara for a item from romeo and juliet event. problem is that i seem to get the wiz or hood events 99% of the time.

i was curious if anyone knows a way to not do the event if it's the wrong one, maybe go out reset and go back. would it change the event?

you farming BoU?

I would to know also, been like 15 weeks with 4-5 being romeo event, no dagger. I looked into it and from what I saw since you have to kill Moroes before, it sets the event for the raid ID.

I was offering 85s to go check their raid I.D 2k gold if the dagger dropped. But I decided to stop doing that as I want to get the mount from first boss on my twink so rogues gona get saved regardless. That said I've had probably 7-8 attempts at the dagger and it hasn't dropped yet.

had this event on saturday no dagger D: its a shame only seen it dropped twice in cata so far

I just went and killed moroes on my 85 chars then checked if it were the right boss and if it was i got a friend to join the grp and get saved and id just logg my 70 and join for the kill

Okay sad but true story for those farming Blade of the Unrequitted.

For some reason when I was doing my weekly Midnight will never drop for me runs I just had an odd feeling about hey, go kill Moroes. Go check out Opera. I have run Kara probably 100 times in the last year for the first boss and only got this urge once.

Kill Moroes, go to Opera. Yep, Romulo and Juliet. Call a guildie, get on my rogue. Bam, ` min fight, there's the dagger. It was like I was psychic or something. Since I have glaives I never use it but... I got it.

Get the 85 boosting you to go in, kill moroes, go to opera, if it's romeo and juliet u run in and get the kill, if it's not you stay outside and get another 85 to boost you, got my dagger in 2 weeks in about 20 opera events.

This is actually genius. But time consuming.

Users who are viewing this thread