Kara / Naxx / BT Runs (Free)

Spriesta

Legend
I end up getting bored on the weekends because I play a ton of WoW and have some downtime. I am willing to help the 70 twinks out.
If you need anything from any of the following, just reply here.
Black Temple
Naxxramas
Karazhan

I will go with you, and others on my 87 Death Knight, or my Disc Priest when I have it leveled to 80+.
I know Black Temple, for the most part and can guide you all through the boss fights / route.

Kara I am not familiar with and Naxx I can't lead. However, I can be there for added DPS / tank if I need to or heals when I've leveled the priest.
If you are interested, just reply here, and remember that this is free. Most loot is good for Xmogs, but there's some good gear as well (Tier 6, Glaives, etc).

My realm is Shu'Halo, but we can easily do a Real ID/BattleTag group as well (I believe). We'll be entering manually, of course.

I actually tend to run a second SWP / BT occasionally on the weekends just for any guildies who've missed it during the week, on my 90.

Just started leveling an alt though, perhaps we can trade run throughs.

Spectre#1272

You will need to specify which shoulders.
By the way, I'll still do runs, but I didn't get nearly enough enthusiasm from anyone to get a group going for these. I can solo these, but it's nice to have people coming for the ride.

After over 50 runs it's tiring finding people to clear BT for me weekly, if you're ever doing one when I'm on and nobody is gonna need the OffHand Glaive I'd be more than happy to tag along on my 70 rogue. I like clearing stuff for the hell of it too, so I'd bring my 70 to some 80 raids, or help out on my 90 rogue, if you ever need. Add my Battletag, it's in my signature.

id be up for runt-rading.....more so that i just need trash killed on my hunter in sunwell for patern, but wasalso wanting some SSc trash for that patern as well, and 1 more Hyjal would cap my rep with them i think

Users who are viewing this thread