<Just some Casuals> Bleeding hollow Horde

Thotfc

R1 Friendly Tink
☆-★Just some Casuals★-☆ (29)

Hey guy's Thotfc here

As all of you may know me as either Thotfc, that fat ass , Realm hopper ... etc. I am here to finally put a stop to my realm hopping I am creating a new guild!

What were all about:

This guild is most of all warm, and welcoming. We want to make this your home, and we want you to feel at home. We are not a Premading guild at this point possible in the near future it might happen we are more focused on getting the numbers. Most of the days after school hours you will find us hanging out in Teamspeak bullshitting each other and dying of laughter. Also getting stoned.

We enjoy spending are time in BG'S mainly Warsong having fun and not worrying about a win (it naturally comes). When it comes to loyalty and the ability to never be fucked over this the place for you and if you choose to come to this guild we are soooooooo glad that you chose us!

What we want:

You to come here with the dream of being a casual that we all share. Live it, breath it, embrace it. We want your loyalty. This is your home. Make a commitment to us and we will give back to you with reckless abandon. We want to get to know you, you are not just numbers on a spreadsheet, here in Just some Casuals, You matter. We want to get to know you for many months if not years to come. We want you to be the next die hard Casual member!

Funding:

We are not a guild that will be able to fund enchants. But fortunately we will be able to provide you with some of the gear if it is totally necessary. As for dungeons and what not go just hit up some of the people online im sure they will be more than happy to help you out!

Heres a song to listen to while you make your decision to come to the best guild NA!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTAud5O7Qqk

*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) *´¨) ¸.•*¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` * Thotfc (¸.•´
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) *´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•Real ID: Chewiee#1217

Last edited by a moderator:
hey! you should of tried for an Alliance guild and try to get some people away from the horde scene to try to balance it out.

I would be interested in joining your guild. I am an undead bm monk. Let me know if you are looking for bm monks

Users who are viewing this thread