Just saying....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleanor

Legend
wowscrnshot030112160550.jpg

Prololgamerx @ Frostwhisper - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Real life mate, who never played 70/85 before..... 1900 rated ELO League of legends player

so i dunno, if your proud beating me or something with a green geared priest, but ill happily get Yow and farm you back in your place <3......secondly even tho he is in greens/no gems and never played before he is still higher mmr than you, that should tell you something heheheh

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha what you sayin!

knew you would be the first to respond :)

Love you dude, oh and when u played us i had a low greaed priest look at his time played you goon, you been farmin arena, hard to get mmmr?? ive play like 30 games in the past 6 months! well played!! x

peace out im bored now :) x

Love you dude, oh and when u played us i had a low greaed priest look at his time play you goon

peace out im bored now :) x

was that ENGRISH?

+ it doesn't matter, well meet again, when he is fully geared and have learned how to play ;)

This has nothing to do with me but last topic you and company were calling him immature for his posts and now you make this topic, not sure what to think

Alright, one of these threads again.

First of all Eleanor, i'm sort of dissappointed, i dont see why you should bring yourself to Cyanerds level, you gain nothing from it.

Now, ill try to make this clear once for all :

1. We do not give a damn bloody hell about which one of you two is faster at bursting the other one down, the bracket is completely ruined, there is no balance and we all know it.
2. If you really want to give the other one a challenge, use the same team composition, the same exact gear, both you and your partners, this including engineering tinkers.
3. I think that i can vouch for most of us saying your getting us bored with your love / hate towards each other, there is a private message function, use it and tell each other how you feel, cause we dont care.
4. For lord sake stop posting useless pictures when X won or Y did, again, we dont care.
5. I know that i will be blamed from both side's fanboys, and again i dont care.

That was pretty much it, you know i apreciate you Eleanor and Cyanerds, well, you know i dont apreciate you that much, however please both of you try to act a bit more mature, grow up and give us a break.

Much Love From Nesy.

Alright, one of these threads again.

First of all Eleanor, i'm sort of dissappointed, i dont see why you should bring yourself to Cyanerds level, you gain nothing from it.

Now, ill try to make this clear once for all :

1. We do not give a damn bloody hell about which one of you two is faster at bursting the other one down, the bracket is completely ruined, there is no balance and we all know it.
2. If you really want to give the other one a challenge, use the same team composition, the same exact gear, both you and your partners, this including engineering tinkers.
3. I think that i can vouch for most of us saying your getting us bored with your love / hate towards each other, there is a private message function, use it and tell each other how you feel, cause we dont care.
4. For lord sake stop posting useless pictures when X won or Y did, again, we dont care.
5. I know that i will be blamed from both side's fanboys, and again i dont care.

That was pretty much it, you know i apreciate you Eleanor and Cyanerds, well, you know i dont apreciate you that much, however please both of you try to act a bit more mature, grow up and give us a break.

Much Love From Nesy.

You dont care but you post a reply anyway ? :0

You dont care but you post a reply anyway ? :0

I dont care about them hating each other, i do however dislike having to read this fight going on for months.

I miss the good old days where the whole 70's community was united. And all of them hating me, however the community was united :p

I dont care about them hating each other, i do however dislike having to read this fight going on for months.

I miss the good old days where the whole 70's community was united. And all of them hating me, however the community was united :p

Nesy sucks

Better? :DD:D:D:D

This is why you cant get above 2k as a rogue in the bracket......

Secondly I don't dislike Eleanor i think we both just enjoy a good troll and who the fuck are you to say we cant? there is a reason you got booted off from moderator so stop trying to act like one and sit the fuck back down in your wheelchair..

Oh it's not about acting like a moderator, it's about not giving a crap about you wanting to troll people over these forums like if it was your own playground, it's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread