US Just Know I mean it - BH - Ally

Yeah, also. Try to be an equal admin to all threads. Including the ones that has 5 bumps with just the word bump today. Lets not be picky and chosey. Its helpful to be a neutral ground while in a leadership position.
[doublepost=1563449028,1563448875][/doublepost]I know im the highlight of all your attacks. I just want to make sure we are being fair to everyone. Which clearly we're not. I just thought it should be brought to your attention.

Our entire guild has a full investment in this thread. We'll try to bump it in a more suitable way.

How about you spend more time worrying about the fact you have 3 people in a guild that's been recruiting for weeks, and less time telling selaya how she should run the site and accusing her of attacking you when she politely asked you to not bump 5+ times a day....

I wasnt mean in what I said. I asked her to be fair. Which she isnt. As there is another recruitment thread that has less wording and more bumps in one day. All of this is really just derailing my thread which is also against the rules. Kindly.

Please use the report function if you ever encounter any other guild bumping their thread excessively. We'll take care of that from there.
In any case, this is just a friendly reminder about this; the new set of rules is scheduled for release tomorrow.

But yeah, that's quite enough of all of this now.
Last free bump for u guise here from me. [^:

I cant wait for the new lion king.

I sure do miss this dog, I mean dragon. Through the nothing!!! Falcore...

Denver has to be the weed capital of the U.S. to each their own I guess. Had a brownie with my coffee earlier, it was amazing. Afk bump

In a helicopter bump ;)
[doublepost=1563676674,1563635161][/doublepost]We are full - I have updated the recruitment portion to show as such. Anything beyond this point would be a stand-by. Ty all.

Worry about yourself there Choppers. I miss your streams btw.

We have a slot open for a dedicated Dpriest for mainteam. Also a possible rogue spot open for mainteam as well. You can message me here or in game.

Thanks!
[doublepost=1564113948,1564063552][/doublepost]Bump

Denver has to be the weed capital of the U.S. to each their own I guess. Had a brownie with my coffee earlier, it was amazing. Afk bump
denver has my vote for best chiliverde but every school child knows california is where you go for the dankiest of dank.

Users who are viewing this thread