US Just know I mean it - BH - Ally

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really, really good at hitting arcane missiles like you dude. Put me on arcmage, insta win bro
As the rdruid/rsham thats been playing with Rek from 19's to now 20's I'll just say that Rek doesnt only hit arcane missiles. Sure it's the only damaging spell any arcane mage uses, but thats because its the only one worth using. But Rek actually sheeps unlike 90% of other mages. I don't even need to ask for it, I could be standing 15 yards behind him and have a rogue open on me and he'll be sheeped before the cheap shot is over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just couldn't stay out of it...

Last edited:
Rip i got tattled on to mods for my last post and it got deleted. Guess government assistance wasnt the only help that someone needs....
cryses.jpg

[doublepost=1562378259,1562377931][/doublepost]Also Idk why the mod removed this : @Drizzt Do'Urden Thanks for the laugh when i see your stats at the end of a game.

Pretty weak ass insult, dude. You really so proud of it that you had to repeat it?
nah i really only repeated it so that i could @ him without having it directly in the post before it (because then it would be removed like the post before).

Idk how much your word means when I've first hand seen how terribly you run flags :/

Idk how much your word means when I've first hand seen how terribly you run flags :/
Idk how much your word means because idk who the fuck you are, but considering since ive came to the 20 bracket ive never once died while running a flag, hell I'm not sure ive even died yet. And in the 19s I hardly ever died, and I'm fairly certain my loses in WSG arent even in the double digits and I've queued solo for most of the losses that I do have.
[doublepost=1562378821,1562378754][/doublepost]
Oh wait i was just told who you were how's mommy and daddy? They disappointed in your life choices that have led to your living at home with no job and only a computer that they bought you so you would look less miserable. (Also incoming ban go ahead mods)

Idk how much your word means because idk who the fuck you are, but considering since ive came to the 20 bracket ive never once died while running a flag, hell I'm not sure ive even died yet. And in the 19s I hardly ever died, and I'm fairly certain my loses in WSG arent even in the double digits and I've queued solo for most of the losses that I do have.
[doublepost=1562378821,1562378754][/doublepost]
Oh wait i was just told who you were how's mommy and daddy? They disappointed in your life choices that have led to your living at home with no job and only a computer that they bought you so you would look less miserable. (Also incoming ban go ahead mods)

@Ohjustgreat Thanks for the laugh. Have fun tonight.
[doublepost=1562379059][/doublepost]--------this is where I should click like on what my friend said------- hehehehehehehehe

Mate I'm going to college on a full ride I'm not disappointing anybody. Try again.

Mate I'm going to college on a full ride I'm not disappointing anybody. Try again.
I’m guessing this is in the future since you’re 17? I’m also guessing this is an academic full ride because thanks to your good friend I’ve seen you... you’re for sure not on an athletic scholarship. Also considering in order to get an athletic scholarship you have to be in your junior year, which I think 17 is junior year, but again I’ve seen you... can’t be athletic. Also hello graduating college this upcoming year, had a half ride for baseball (considering you can get full rides for baseball because fuck us) and was getting the Gi bill until medically discharged. Already accepted into MED school... we gonna flaunt academics I got you beat hun.
[doublepost=1562380182,1562380021][/doublepost]
Even I can manage not to die for 4 games. Come on.
Wasn’t trying to brag about that part... I’ve only been in the bracket for one day lol. That’s why I kept that part short and went into my 19s.

I’m guessing this is in the future since you’re 17? I’m also guessing this is an academic full ride because thanks to your good friend I’ve seen you... you’re for sure not on an athletic scholarship. Also considering in order to get an athletic scholarship you have to be in your junior year, which I think 17 is junior year, but again I’ve seen you... can’t be athletic. Also hello graduating college this upcoming year, had a half ride for baseball (considering you can get full rides for baseball because fuck us) and was getting the Gi bill until medically discharged. Already accepted into MED school... we gonna flaunt academics I got you beat hun.
[doublepost=1562380182,1562380021][/doublepost]
Wasn’t trying to brag about that part... I’ve only been in the bracket for one day lol. That’s why I kept that part short and went into my 19s.
Idk about all this but I graduated when I was 17 and so do lots of people. Senior year is 17-18 or 19 of your a retard.

Idk about all this but I graduated when I was 17 and so do lots of people. Senior year is 17-18 or 19 of your a retard.

He's legit. We didn't really want to start all this but seeing how punches were thrown. You know the rest of the story.

P.S. Free bumps!

I was never flexing but ok dude. Sorry for not graduating medical school by 17, you're right I'm clearly inferior to you. @Twobuttons you gotta get someone else to fight your battles? You're the one who started this by throwing my name around and accusing me of shit I didnt do. You threw the first punch.

You mean farming the gy? Stay classy.
[doublepost=1562418461,1562418288][/doublepost]Thanks for the free bumps kids.

Id give away free popcorn and candy. But both of yall need to be watching your health. Staying healthy is more important than trolling a forum we've already hurt your feelings so bad on.

We recorded it - You must want more pictures? Or you can do what I told you to do a month ago in a message. Up to you. Your on my recruitment thread. I'm not on yours.

Nah, we just knew you'd try and lie like you usually do. Stay classy.

Pretty sure it was a hit but keep the bumps coming. Kind of like the ones we have of you. I need to fill those two spots still though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread