Just got back

Avador

Legend
I just got back into wow its been about 8 months and I want to complete my twinks so could you guys help me out and give me a list or something here I have a 19 Warrior, Rogue, Paladin, and Huntard. Quest items and such for each class thanks alot I hope to get some items before Cataclysm.

Hi - I just got back on my twinks this week as well. There are no ultimate BiS lists yet, since people are still exploring the possibilities, rewards, etc. If I were you, I would start gearing a single-focus toon ,where you can make easy quest-reward decisions. A toon that can play multiple roles (paladin, druid) is more complicated imho - you don't want to take a quest reward for healing, because it appears awesome and later realize that you hindered your FC ability and replaced he healing piece with something better.

Just my thoughts. And welcome back.

Check out the guide in my signature for paladins, will be updated soon for cataclysm.

start with rogue and hunter imo, there are no BiS lists yet. Take a look at the cata gear posts and grab up some shit, quest everywhere you can, and run dungeons. Or you could wait a few months and see what guides there are after everything settles.

Users who are viewing this thread