Just a fun little video I put together since 29s are back.

man, vanilla era machinima was just on a whole other level
Agreed. 0 editing with original ideas and concepts. Miss that era of gaming videos for all games. Especially old halo vids with disturbed playing in the background lol.

Lucky you got crits on that druid you called an idiot or he was gonna send you back to lumby

ps. Looking forward to part 2 where you bully me while playing frost so I can show my mum I'm on youtube and she might finally be proud

Lucky you got crits on that druid you called an idiot or he was gonna send you back to lumby

ps. Looking forward to part 2 where you bully me while playing frost so I can show my mum I'm on youtube and she might finally be proud
Oh ya! Meet me in the wildy right now and bring 100m risk! And your mom is proud of you little timmy. <3

You didn’t play the original RuneScape before RuneScape 3 or Old School was a thing? And ya I play OSRS. Best one for sure.

Phew had me worried for a bit there

OG character ended up in the land of rainbow suits and gambling, had to start fresh on OSRS

Phew had me worried for a bit there

OG character ended up in the land of rainbow suits and gambling, had to start fresh on OSRS
Same I tried it for like a year but it was dreadful and not fun. I put a lot of time into my OSRS account, like 1100 hours but his total level is only like 1800. Focused on more than just leveling you know?

Same I tried it for like a year but it was dreadful and not fun. I put a lot of time into my OSRS account, like 1100 hours but his total level is only like 1800. Focused on more than just leveling you know?

Admitting to fun in a video game is pretty taboo around here, better watch your back

Think mine ended up around 2000, don't tell anyone but i might have conned my nephew into runecrafting while 'babysitting'

Admitting to fun in a video game is pretty taboo around here, better watch your back

Think mine ended up around 2000, don't tell anyone but i might have conned my nephew into runecrafting while 'babysitting'
Lol ya it’s an interesting crowd. I used this forum for years when it was called TwinkInfo and looked less fancy lol.

I don’t blame you. Mines only 55 for jaw attachment. Lmao.
[doublepost=1661444330,1661443211][/doublepost]
This isn't really an accurate example of the bracket, I've never seen a mage solo queue
Lmao really?

Dayum thats competitive!
Nice vid tho xD, good job!
Thanks man! Appreciate it. Definitely plan on making a lot more twinking videos. I feel like the community needs more originality in regards to content creation. Not podcasts and pointless outdated guides lmao.
[doublepost=1661447341,1661446596][/doublepost]
The real question is why are you using ele force on an arcane mage? Lol.

clever stab

not my mage home slice, wasn't gunna make an @ post either.
Clever stab? If you make those types of videos my bad LOL! For the longest time that’s been the common trend in the twink community. Reason I said that lol. Pretty hilarious coincidence though.
[doublepost=1661451767,1661448713][/doublepost]
Oh my! :monkaW:

arcane mages are even scarier as expected. I guess i can understand f2ps a bit more about the complains...
Ya it’s a bit insane.

Notice how there's no footage of him 1v1'ing a hunter, that's because every encounter with a hunter is another death for a 29

Users who are viewing this thread