Jumps and Tips

epicf2p

Legend
This is just a little post i wanted to make with some videos about jumping, and a bit of my opinions. Alot of people seem to not know these jumps, so hopefully this will help. These are not my vids, i am just putting them here and sharing :)

First is painaid vid. This video has alot of the jumps, some are expired but it is great to know the history. Also she adds comments on what she is doing, which is pretty much observing the field. That should be done by everyone not just FC's. Observing the field will help you know if you should go after efc by yourself or call for backup. Or in a FC's PoV, which way to run, or if you should sit and call for backup. She also says which jumps are expired, so your not left wondering :)Painaid 19 Twink Flag Carrying - YouTube

Here is another good one from painaid.
Warsong Gulch Tips/Tricks - YouTube

This is one of the less known movements IMO. Backstrafing is extremely useful in many situations. I know its not a jump but i felt the need to put it in here.
How to Backstrafe - YouTube

This is a little more recent, and most the jumps in here and still do-able. This is another FC vid, but it teaches the jumps. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE6tZx4JmWU&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LL35cxjuIKwr6zM9MCfGsU9Q

I don't have a video for this, but just a little tip. A lot of people run through each other while fighting. This is letting both of you get the chance to get each other from behind. When you do fight a melee class while your on one, try to kite them in a circle, and switch from right to left and get them from behind while keeping your back away from them. This is mosly for rogue vs rogue fights, but warriors and ferals could use this too. If your a ranged try to use the backstrafe (just make sure your not running into more enemy's).

Thats all i have to share. If i think of anything else ill add it in. I hope this helped you! :D

end this thread now lol i enjoy being the only one who knows how to do jumps too much . if ppl actually learn how to get on top of tunnel ill actually have to jump around instead of having a campfire ! >.<

end this thread now lol i enjoy being the only one who knows how to do jumps too much . if ppl actually learn how to get on top of tunnel ill actually have to jump around instead of having a campfire ! >.<

haha :)

Users who are viewing this thread