jcm Twink Cup Video

Boostz

Boostz or Boots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwnQHHJxb6E

First 5 mins is Arena, if you're just after the WSG stuff, skip ahead.

And with that it's safe to say we're done with 19s for a little while. I'm sure we'll be around, and if there's a tournament in the future we may return. Thanks to everyone who played with/against us, gave us advice and supported us. It's been an amazing time over the past 3-4 months.

This is also shameful advertising but consider looking at the 39 bracket. The entire jcm team is making 39s, we're hoping to get a premade scene going (and possibly a tournament in the future), and not to steal other guild's thunder, but I know there are a few other guilds making 39s as well.

Cool video.

Boo on the 39s! 19s needs you guys now more than ever, but I respect your guys' choice.

Wish you all the best.

Awesome vid!

The real winners of the twink cup! Good luck with 39s and whatever else you guys do. You're a really strong guild, and it was really fun to watch you all in the twink cup!

Awesome vid, Boostz.

That ninja on the flag pickup is one of my favorite moments.

You can hear the genuine shock in my voice. Great work, loved the video, and congrats to you all for making it so far. Was really a pleasure to watch and commentate your games :)

See you in 39s!

Seems to me that JCM would have a pretty damn good shot at winning the first season of the NWL.

Seems to me that JCM would have a pretty damn good shot at winning the first season of the NWL.

If you think jcm wants to have any involvement with the same people that ran the TC.. then you're delusional rofl. Nothing personal bruh.

19s have already proven that rules will be bent to accommodate certain established 19 guilds & ensure that only those guilds win any 19s tourneys.

Users who are viewing this thread