JC or Engi

redbulled

Legend
hey, im resto druid mainly and i cant choose between JC or Engi, i have LW alrdy dont bother to delete LW, so what would you pick if you were me?

well if im honest, nab the enchants from LW then pickup JC And engi for both, but out of the two id pick engi.

well if im honest, nab the enchants from LW then pickup JC And engi for both, but out of the two id pick engi.

Yep, this. If memory serves, the bracer enchants and the like require you to keep leatherworking, but the greater leg enchants dont.

Ie; Leather working gives you access to the 55 Stamina / 22 Agility Over the lesser one, 45 Stam / 15 agility, Considering the non-leatherworking leg enchant requires 75-80 to apply.

So, if you *really* want your 70 kinked out as possible, pick up LW, slap the leg enchants on all your legs, drop it, level up Engi/JC, or something. If is what i'd do, if i were you.

not goin to drop LW
<
still dont know what i should chose ;/ tazik is so little chance..

I'd go JC just because I am pretty sure Tazik is going to get shafted in 5.0.

LW+JC then drop LW once u get leg enchant and BS/JC to end with. I only use Engi for chute/Tazik. Nitroboosts kill you more then help you. tazik is getting a major nerf @ 70-74. Expect no more then 1k hits unless you have talents to increase nature damage. IE: Moonkin.

LW+JC then drop LW once u get leg enchant and BS/JC to end with. I only use Engi for chute/Tazik. Nitroboosts kill you more then help you. tazik is getting a major nerf @ 70-74. Expect no more then 1k hits unless you have talents to increase nature damage. IE: Moonkin.

As it stands, Tazik is -NOT- Being nerfed, changed, or otherwise, in the up-coming patch (4.3), Please provide some form of confirmation that it is being changed, as people have been spreading this all over the forums, with no proof.

Users who are viewing this thread