It's time to stop queuing WSG and play Arathi Basin instead.

C O T U S

Legend
by now, we're (maybe horde moreso) all sick of most of our WSG games being ruined by mass hunters, rogues, and players who are only interested in farming kills and do not even pretend to care about the flag. we're all sick of the WSG games where one side holds the flag and farms kills and doesn't even cap. it's not pvp, and it's not fun.

but there's a solution to this: Arathi Basin. in AB, you don't have to run a gauntlet of hunters and rogues every single time you rez and want to resume trying to participate in the battle. you can actually out-maneuver hunters and fight them on a somewhat reasonable footing. you have people who are following the BG objectives and actually playing as a team, whether they realize it or not, due to the setup of AB.

i know that a lot of people really like WSG, for whatever reason. but i know i'm not alone in being sick and tired of the bullshit that has become level 20 WSG. i see many complaints along these same lines every WSG game that i'm in. we *NEED* to start queuing AB instead.

when you want to pvp, queue only AB. if everyone queues WSG as well, it will ALWAYS pop first, because it requires less players to start. you need to only queue AB, and if there's no pop after 15 or 20 minutes, then go ahead and queue WSG too. tell your friends to do this, tell your same-server twinks to do this, tell other twinks in your BGs to do this.

trust me, you will not regret it. AB and WSG at this level are seriously like night and day. i have so much fun in every AB game i play, and so much frustration in every WSG. get the word out, guys. thanks.

I hate stupid people. You understand that everyone on TI is also in the various forms of chat we have. Lets think about this. We could either a) tell ONLY the 20 twinks via the form of communication that ONLY the 20s will know OR we could b) broadcast it to everyone so even the 24s know where we are. Brilliant strategy. I applaud you.

Flamekeeper said:
I hate stupid people. You understand that everyone on TI is also in the various forms of chat we have. Lets think about this. We could either a) tell ONLY the 20 twinks via the form of communication that ONLY the 20s will know OR we could b) broadcast it to everyone so even the 24s know where we are. Brilliant strategy. I applaud you.

i can't tell if you're being sarcastic, or what you're trying to say here.

i think that you're trying to make a sarcastic comment that implies that posting on these forums will not reach every single player who plays in this bracket. that's why i posted that we should tell everyone we know, so they can tell everyone they know, and so on. i'm not familiar with any other reasonable medium of mass communication other than this forum which is relevant to this bracket. if there is another one, please go ahead and post it.

if you're not trying to be sarcastic, then i really have no idea what you're saying. consider this a bump.

I'll start Queueing AB.

I'm not going to lie though. In games where I see it's pointless to try to win because either:

A) The opposing team is too weak

B) The opposing team is too strong (P2P 20s, 24s, retarded amount of Hunters)

or C) The opposing team is also farming

I start farming honor for my BoAs. And I'm going to continue doing so until the bracket evens out in terms of gear/skill or we get Wargames going.

[video=youtube;mEdP0uU7hWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEdP0uU7hWs[/video]

VERY GOOD IDEA M8

bumping this. you guys need to start queuing for AB, cease queuing WSG, and telling others to do the same. let's get some halfway decent PvP going in this bracket, please.

Users who are viewing this thread