It's Time to get the EXP Eliminator Bug Abuse / Exploit Patched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guaranteed this was not intended in blizzards plan to separate thinks from levellers
I mean, maybe? But its not an exploit. Trial accounts are supposed to be in with levelers, per blue posts. Vets are just kinda in the same boat as trials in terms of their XP.

Nobody's calling for it to be patched because its not a bug. It's just how the game works. Does it make complete sense? eh, kinda? But hey. thats how it goes.

@Chops just make a detailed copy paste paragraph on why f2p and vets are supose to be in with levelers cus honestly its getting kind of annoying to have to retype yet again for another clueless 29

@Chops just make a detailed copy paste paragraph on why f2p and vets are supose to be in with levelers cus honestly its getting kind of annoying to have to retype yet again for another clueless 29

Wym? U dont enjoy rehashing the same conversation 3 times a week for the past 2 months???

I am a 20 year kickboxer your gonna need a gun pussy Here is my address I GOT BALLS now do you! 352 Englishman Hill road Connellsville PA 15425
just because you say your 20 doesn't mean you actually are 20, your at least 45 you hillbilly

I mean, maybe? But its not an exploit. Trial accounts are supposed to be in with levelers, per blue posts. Vets are just kinda in the same boat as trials in terms of their XP.

Nobody's calling for it to be patched because its not a bug. It's just how the game works. Does it make complete sense? eh, kinda? But hey. thats how it goes.

I’m replying to your post but really this is more aimed at crybaby vets calling for patch changes. Super boring and hypocritical.

Letting play time run out is just a different exploit. You still enter bgs (and I know you’re ftp), many item levels higher than levellers, Fully enchanted.

It’s Hypocrisy to call for 29’s to be removed. Vets is a quite a large community (at least in stormscale bartlegroup) and they often queue in premade groups which is pretty boring for everyone being farmed at the graveyard. A couple of 29’s here and there is far less of a problem for normal levellers and casual pvpers.

I’m all for vets playing as long as they don’t call for bans for something they are contributing to.

This game is so dead that if you think people will come back to it or even recommend it tough tits this is for twinks and if you care about this BIG problem that is so hurting you don't level with bgs or shut it. PS f2p twinks that aren't vets still ruin the exp for new players since they can have farmed a ton of gear for decent stats that will ruin this so great new player exp. so why don't you rant on that? Oh they can't have enchants you say well hmph they still can have basic enchants buffs decent well rounded gear so ya good job.

Also why in tf do you care about 20 vets / f2p twinks there in a SINGLE bracket and don't do as much harm as a 29 lmfao so dumb.

Please be respectful of your fellow community members. Respect that this website is a safe harbour for the art of twinking and understand that your post indicates behaviour contrary to this.
It's wrong for the twinking community but right for the game.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Not having a sub is exploiting.
That is not true because blizzard changed it so that the level one 1 to 20 experience is free, regardless if playing as a subscriber or not.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Omg just let twinks Q if they want. Que at your own risk. No lifeguard on duty.

Honestly the fact any of you complain about any sort of exploit in world of warcraft is rediculous. Games like this have been and always will be exploited. Look at wall jumps, the infinite ways to get under the map, out of dungeons, etc. I dont support the xp glitch, but just the amount of hate and conversation you guys can put into it is amazing to me idk. This is wow, people are cheating so they can play their characters. What can you do? Be an ass and report them. But god with that attitude 85% of you arent gonna make it 4 weeks in classic after you see what people are gonna be doing.

Best thing about classic twinking 20-29 is you won't be the Coordinator.

Relevant to the thread bud and your point? I could really care less about being the coordinator or not. Ripduck gave me the rank when he seen i was putting in a lot of hours into the greater good of 29s. Right now im focused on Twink Cup, and IRL. I play different games inbetween just like everybody else. Let alone, I dont even know you or have ever spoken to you so I dont know why you seem to have a problem with me and my staff position?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread