It's Time to get the EXP Eliminator Bug Abuse / Exploit Patched

People are still bitching about twinks? Jesus, I thought the point of leveling was to LEVEL. So you'll literally only deal with a bracket for a few hours and you'll move on to the next. Learn to deal with it instead of crying more than twinks did when the patch happened.

People are still bitching about twinks? Jesus, I thought the point of leveling was to LEVEL. So you'll literally only deal with a bracket for a few hours and you'll move on to the next. Learn to deal with it instead of crying more than twinks did when the patch happened.

what kind of absurd argument.

So, when you are on the next bracket, the same thing happens to you, then people'll tell you again to be patient until you move on to the next. And the same absurdity continue until endgame.

Now I realize twinks and their supporters are being hated for a very good reason.

Lets ban light again, pretty stupid going against twinks that cant get pops in other brackets. This is a twinking website and all this does is damage the ability to play any twink you like.

Lets ban light again, pretty stupid going against twinks that cant get pops in other brackets. This is a twinking website and all this does is damage the ability to play any twink you like.
you sound upset
we all have to make sacrifices and move onto a more active bracket.
a lot of people have already done that and abandoned their trophy twinks.
it's unfair to those people, if you do not do the same

If you are getting absolutely dominated in 110 bracket by BFA twinks, even if you only have mediocre gear, you might need to evaluate your skill level / play style / class choice.

I’ve come across OODLES of shadowpriests, marks hunts, boomies, and other arcane mages, they have nearly no gear, and I’ll have my azerite and HOA because horde has a player with them on, and they end up putting up a decent fight still

It doesn’t matter how twinked you are and how little the other player is, if you have a decent class and know how to play it, you can still have fun (in this bracket)

Hell, there have been countless times I won games in my non azerite gear with someone on opposing team WITH them on. If that isn’t a perfect example of how you don’t NEED BFA gear to compete, idk what is

If you are getting absolutely dominated in 110 bracket by BFA twinks, even if you only have mediocre gear, you might need to evaluate your skill level / play style / class choice.

I’ve come across OODLES of shadowpriests, marks hunts, boomies, and other arcane mages, they have nearly no gear, and I’ll have my azerite and HOA because horde has a player with them on, and they end up putting up a decent fight still

It doesn’t matter how twinked you are and how little the other player is, if you have a decent class and know how to play it, you can still have fun (in this bracket)

Hell, there have been countless times I won games in my non azerite gear with someone on opposing team WITH them on. If that isn’t a perfect example of how you don’t NEED BFA gear to compete, idk what is
lmaookay dude
did you honestly believe i was talking about the 110 bracket. i didn't even know that was a bracket laughing emoji

maybe that is an issue at 20-29 or some other few brackets. But a lot of brackets can't even get 2v2 wargames so their twinks is screwed otherwise. And not everyone wants to play 19/20/29.

Why are people so butthurt about this extra hazzle and gold that has to be gone through now to do simple bgs as we did since bfa pre-patch.

Isn't this stupid too?
So, this is a twinking website, you should talk about twinks Vs twinks only. Leave the non-twinks alone, they don't belong to this website.

BTW, f2p are not really twinks, why are they discussed in this website?

maybe that is an issue at 20-29 or some other few brackets. But a lot of brackets can't even get 2v2 wargames so their twinks is screwed otherwise. And not everyone wants to play 19/20/29.

Why are people so butthurt about this extra hazzle and gold that has to be gone through now to do simple bgs as we did since bfa pre-patch.

The only people using the exploit are Legion twinks.

i'm concerned about twinks exploiting to get into battlegrounds instead of staying in their own exp bracket and helping to make healthy queues
literally no one cares about the extra hazzle it takes to do the exploit
oh and your sentence should just include 19/20s (29s are dead my guy)
one more thing. your the 50-59 coordinator, you should be praising this movement. aren't you guys all about wargames?

lmaookay dude
did you honestly believe i was talking about the 110 bracket. i didn't even know that was a bracket laughing emoji

That wasn’t directed at you bro, chill.

It was directed at the “issue” twinks in xpon

That wasn’t directed at you bro, chill.

It was directed at the “issue” twinks in xpon

oh okay i'm sorry
but then again, no ones arguing legion twinks. they are xpon rightfully. as the game intended and is designed.
we are arguing about players who exploit into xp on with their xpoff

oh okay i'm sorry
but then again, no ones arguing legion twinks. they are xpon rightfully. as the game intended and is designed.
we are arguing about players who exploit into xp on with their xpoff

It’s the same thing since you need to go against a posted but unenforceable rule that you can’t xfer BFA to Legion. So it is kinda the same issue tbh. I was simply trying to explain how the 110 bracket is an exception with the amount of gear and abils your average leveler will have. Clearly this is more impactful at lower brackets, but still not worth crying over spilled milk.

Some mentioned that they want to just level their toon and not have to worry about twinks. I’m sorry, but if that person is on this site, it’s means they also have twinks. With that being said, they clearly have some kind of nogin, well fucking use it. If twinks are finding their way into xpon, fucking go get some gear. I’m sick of people saying brackets like 19s and 29s are ruined because of this. Go do a fucking zone, get all your non BOA slots filled, throw a fee WELL KNOW enchants, and wreck some bad twinks. Class selection and knowledge people...

It’s the same thing since you need to go against a posted but unenforceable rule that you can’t xfer BFA to Legion. So it is kinda the same issue tbh. I was simply trying to explain how the 110 bracket is an exception with the amount of gear and abils your average leveler will have. Clearly this is more impactful at lower brackets, but still not worth crying over spilled milk.

Some mentioned that they want to just level their toon and not have to worry about twinks. I’m sorry, but if that person is on this site, it’s means they also have twinks. With that being said, they clearly have some kind of nogin, well fucking use it. If twinks are finding their way into xpon, fucking go get some gear. I’m sick of people saying brackets like 19s and 29s are ruined because of this. Go do a fucking zone, get all your non BOA slots filled, throw a fee WELL KNOW enchants, and wreck some bad twinks. Class selection and knowledge people...

Ye, they get wrecked sure. I just report them out of spite.

i'm concerned about twinks exploiting to get into battlegrounds instead of staying in their own exp bracket and helping to make healthy queues
literally no one cares about the extra hazzle it takes to do the exploit
oh and your sentence should just include 19/20s (29s are dead my guy)
one more thing. your the 50-59 coordinator, you should be praising this movement. aren't you guys all about wargames?

There are 59 wargames on US but not on EU, I am trying to setup wargames but we still haven't been able to set some up yet due to lack of interest, activity, wargame knowledge etc. but working on it.

I know that many other brackets have even less activity, and the so called "abuse" which isn't really abuse since it was like this in the game and the real fix is fixing OP items that makes twink OP tbh as many other twinks agree with me on. Wargames is a great addition but also a supplement tbh since it isn't always possible to do wargames.

The reason that 59 got activity and grew in the first place and exist is because of patch 8-8.1.5 before that, it was non-existant.

Some mentioned that they want to just level their toon and not have to worry about twinks
it was me but i was just trolling about that lol
think we all know what my real goal is with this thread ;)
Man - I can't take you seriously, the same guy that has enough consumables in his Pala's bags to stock Walmart for a month.

When you where gliding into a FC before dropping a Saltwater did you ever consider this was as toxic as queuing into levelers or is this OK coz reasons?
idk what your talking about man

that hurts comming from a player i respect such as yourself
oh well.
curious why you are against this though. hope you dont exploit, otherwise that respect just went down the drain
yikes
I do not, but I think that something like this is part of being a twink is why I don’t see the point in trying to remove it. It’s a risk\reward thing.
[doublepost=1555936250,1555935209][/doublepost]
Isn't this stupid too?
So, this is a twinking website, you should talk about twinks Vs twinks only. Leave the non-twinks alone, they don't belong to this website.

BTW, f2p are not really twinks, why are they discussed in this website?
But why do you think twinks were made in the first place

As many of you are already aware there is a recent epidemic of bug abuse/ exploiting giving a bad reputation to the twinking community.

This will be easily fixed if this blizzard thread gets support via comments and upvotes.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/experience-eliminator-exploit-bug-abuse/157243
Even faster if the bug report section gets more than one bug report about this. I don't believe its necessary though. I think one solid supported thread should catch Blizzard's attention in hopes to get it fixed quicker.

Thank you and have a wonderful Easter! :)

One Google search will tell you this as been reported since the XP eliminator was introduced... Gl with it.

Users who are viewing this thread