ITS BEEN CONFIRMED. CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you just correct my grammar boy? Maybe you should go take that hello kitty and shove it up your backside. I don't have time to be playing around all I did was address my opinion on the matter.

You arent supposed to be on this tink website. Sry pls leave @Selaya here is an account you can delete w complete justification. Call Conq and let him do it, bet he'd be rockin a stiffy while clicking the button.

P.s. @Neon for someone who wanted to block me you're sure doing a lot of quoting. Do u secretly like me :3

Thing is homie. Blizzard is aware of it already. 20s are meant to be in xpon.

You’re so deluded . The decision to split the xp again is to remove overpowered people from levelling pvp in the hooe that it will improve the user experience and make them some more cash. That’s it.

Vets are an unintended consequence of their ftp policy.

Unfortunately by shining a light on the 29 twinks (because you were butthurt about people having 20 more Int than you), you have only succeeded in putting yourself next in the firing line. Pretty short sighted of you tbh.

Think about how many people are re-rolling vets at the moment.

You’re so deluded . The decision to split the xp again is to remove overpowered people from levelling pvp in the hooe that it will improve the user experience and make them some more cash. That’s it.

Unfortunately by shining a light on the 29 twinks (because you were butthurt about people having 20 more Int than you), you have only succeeded in putting yourself next in the firing line. Pretty short sighted of you tbh.

Agree. 20s is the only bracket left. 19-29-39 and so on are forced into the 20s bracket or 120 or quiting the game. it's just a matter of time before the hammer drops on 20s. i mean blizzard gets NOTHING from 20s only complains from lvlers... it's just a matter of time. all the other brackets blizzard were making money from sub each month and faction change etc and they didn't seem to care much about that. so it's just a matter of time...

Why do you care?

Why do you care?

Because I enjoy twinking and light making a petition to try to get the bug fixed is contributing to its downfall.

Energy would have been Better spent trying to organise war games rather than petitioning blizzard.

I'm thinking the same thing but at the same time I have no idea how they'll keep us from qing into levelers

just like f2ps we have xpon, because of this I'm not sure how they'd be able to come up with a system that determines whether or not were a twink because we have no xpoff buff tied to our characters

maybe they'll check our /played times or some shit xd

They will most likely do so you can't que bgs without a sub :) easy fix. :)

People keep saying stuff like this and keep having to be told blizzard has explicitly stated starter accounts are supposed to que with levelers.

or enforced xpoff 4 starters & vets
than enchanted looms will be a huge problem
keep nerfing into oblivion bliz

Unfortunately by shining a light on the 29 twinks
is that an unintended punt :eek:

make them some more cash. That’s it.

Veteran Edition account are designed to bring more cash. So it contradicts both these things lul^
Starter Edition is for people to try the game out. They won't buy if they have dead xpoff queues (or worse 29s who just faceroll them)
Veteran Edition is designed for returning player. Pmuch the same thing goes for them^
Their decision to re-sub and "bring more cash" is based upon all this.

Veteran Edition account are designed to bring more cash. So it contradicts both these things lul^
Starter Edition is for people to try the game out. They won't buy if they have dead xpoff queues (or worse 29s who just faceroll them)
Veteran Edition is designed for returning player. Pmuch the same thing goes for them^

it seems bliz tried to actually think this thru
if an non chanted vet sees a fully chanted vet stomping in bgs
he will get jelly & sub a whole month to gear his 20
which will take like 1 day
ez $15

next step is to release new bis gear & chants each expo
forcing vets to keep resubbin

is that an unintended punt :eek:

I honestly don’t know what you’re trying to say here...

If you can’t see from the last 2 major changes that they are trying to separate overpowered/geared players from levellers in pvp then I don’t know what to tell you.

If you can’t see from the last 2 major changes that they are trying to separate overpowered/geared players from levellers in pvp then I don’t know what to tell you.
Any leveler who spends 500 gold enchanting their boas will be on par with vets gear wise by about 24-25 and exceed vets in gear around 26-27.

At this point, it's a l2p issue.

Maybe blizzard will remove vets in the future but right now, they have explicitly stated that it's working as intended.

I honestly don’t know what you’re trying to say here...

I see it. And i agree with you.

Not sure whats hard to get about my last response tho /shrug.

20’s vets are still allowed with levellers currently. 29’s were allowed in with levellers a few months ago.

Vet accounts are designed to entice previous players back into the (paying) game. Not to allow twinks to play for free.

Unfortunately most vets in this community (I don’t include ftp in this) including you, fall into the second category.

As I’v said many times I have nothing against vets, 29’s 119’s. Just saying that it appears that blizzard are motivated to separate overgeared players in pvp.

It’s just obvious.

And here I was, thinking blizz worked really hard to delete gear deltas/relevancy from low level pvp that plagued the game vanilla - uh, cata i think? and mostly succeeded too ...

So, as ever
> it's a l2p issue.

Any leveler who spends 500 gold enchanting their boas will be on par with vets gear wise by about 24-25 and exceed vets in gear around 26-27.

At this point, it's a l2p issue.

Maybe blizzard will remove vets in the future but right now, they have explicitly stated that it's working as intended.

Enchanters heirlooms on par with vets? Give me a break.

Enchanters heirlooms on par with vets? Give me a break.

Majority o
Does basic math escape you or...

It’s pretty simple to figure out that you’re massively under geared against a 28 item level vet with a few heirlooms and some empty slots, some grey items in that bracket.

I level a lot of characters and like me, most people don’t have heirloom rings and arena masters, a lot don’t even have the legs. If you like pvp at level 20 you are well outgeared.

Users who are viewing this thread