It's Been A Fun Road ..

NGood luck!!
I have been around 19's for a long long time. SSDD with them. I still PuG over there a few games, just as a do in this bracket and in 39's as time allows. Which is not very often. I'll tell you something right now about 19's. Getting into the cliques is a tough nut to crack. But once you are in there you are set. However, the games are boring. Same thing over and over. Same players, over and over. Same strats, over and over. Same paths, etc... Not so, with the 20-29 bracket. You have a much larger pool of players.
19's are not "more competive". Some(not all) go to almost any length to win a game. To the point of what some(not all) would say is cheating. And also, as far as to go to what others would say is a federal crime. All to win a video game. They are also just a little more of close knit group. Much like the Trial community would be if it had its own bracket. Not more competitive, just different.
My advice to you resto, if you don't have time to "sit in queue for 15-20 min", is to level up a toon to level 12 or so and just play in XP on BGs. You could at least get your WoW fix that way. Just play a couple games and get up and go do something else.

/cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread