It is not right((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such an influx of new players I have never seen before on this site, I never understood why players come back to this stuff when they are bored, try to get everything gutted, then leave when it is. Some people are way to intent on trying to get something fairly minor and likely to be changed anyway over time removed, lvl required, gutted, changed, or nerfed.
New players? I've been playing here for over 7 years ...

New players? I've been playing here for over 7 years ...

you're account was made in 2018, so I am kinda sus

also this kind of thing has been around since vanilla, the AGM was a max lvl trinket they forgot to put a lvl req on if I'm not mistaken, but they didnt bother fixing it, didnt stop twinks from getting it

just stop whining, itll get fixed eventually and to everyone rn you just sound like a crybaby

I don’t understand the logic, why Azerite armor still doesn’t have such a level 40 limit, for those who managed to use this dirty bug?
And etc.
And also there are questions about 50 ilvls equipment after completing the Legion quest chains?
44 ilvls for rares WoD? 40&42 ilvls from quests and missions on garrisons?
Besides, why does artifact weapons still have such stats with relics intended for level 40?
How soon will this all be removed and will it be removed at all?
Thanks for reading and sorry for my awful english.

The chest already has a level req, the fix that works is already known, it's just time until blizzard notices they missed a spot. It'll get nerfed eventually since they already set the precedent to nerf the chests, and one of the helms form the questline.

you're account was made in 2018, so I am kinda sus
What does it matter, when my account is made on this forum?
You can check my in-game profile if you want to make sure I'm not new here(in twinks brackets, not forum wars)

Where did you see some nagging here?
A copy of the topic author's message is on the game forum
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/w...-armors-for-low-lvls10-and-more-others/689778
and my request for twitter
https://twitter.com/I_nanimonai_I/status/1318663768377876486
What's wrong here? Cheats?
Or you have prohibited such links?
I just really don't understand...
No negativity for twinks. Absolutely
Unfair advantages are what started twinks. We do not condone exploiting or hacking. But in game systems that allow us to get gear blizzard did not intend us to get is not under those catagorys, only the search for the best gear we can obtain to do what all of us aim to do for our respective level.

What was deleted, was your use of these forums to gain information and report it to blizzard. This forum is for twinks to share and be part of a community. Not share for fear of repeated deep dives to report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread