Is this bracket worth joining?

Is there any other reason to play 24?

Alright you caught me, I admit it. I have an insatiable love for agriculture and farming the new wave of ungeared crops every respawn gives me a chub that Ron Jeremy would envy.

Uh.. because its pathetic, quite simply.

More or less pathetic than playing a hunter?

yes and i explained the reason behind not playing a 24 t_t

but yeah its better to have a circlejerk of 24s telling him the truth about how fun it is

edit: i do play this bracket wtf? does this bracket require you to play at a certain lvl

Your post implied that you stopped playing the bracket entirely. You could have simply said "I don't play 24, only 2X" I've seen your posts on the 19 forums, I'm not even going to try communicating with you any further.

Also Goesid, who are your 20/24 characters? I want to make sure my 24 enchants are put to good use next time I see you in game :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Your post implied that you stopped playing the bracket entirely. You could have simply said "I don't play 24, only 2X" I've seen your posts on the 19 forums, I'm not even going to try communicating with you any further.

i must say your reading comprehension is flawed there was nothing in my post implying i dont play this bracket you just made assumptions out of the blue - which i truthfully cant be blamed for

please refain from using personal attacks against my persona as it has nothing to do with the thread nor the currently discussed subject

i think your should head back to the yowza/idote thread and continue to show your great appreciation for them instead of derailing this thread

ty in advance //dramatized

i must say your reading comprehension is flawed there was nothing in my post implying i dont play this bracket you just made assumptions out of the blue - which i truthfully cant be blamed for

How else would someone interpret this:

no mattter what playing as a 24 is still the most boring ive ever put myself through thank god its over

thank god its over

You really schooled me bro, I apologize profusely. Please don't ban me.

Sorry to derail your thread Revo, hope to see you back in action soon :)

How else would someone interpret this:

You really schooled me bro, I apologize profusely. Please don't ban me.

Sorry to derail your thread Revo, hope to see you back in action soon :)

1. i think most others would interpret it as i dont play a 24 anymore

2. i cant ban you im not a mod if you think you have broken the rules of twink information you can report your own post (left-side corner)

3. actions speak louder than words be the change you speak of

please refain from using personal attacks against my persona as it has nothing to do with the thread nor the currently discussed subject

i think your should head back to the yowza/idote thread and continue to show your great appreciation for them instead of derailing this thread

im not a mod

kk.

i think apnae actually managed to make 24s more unattactive than they were before

didnt think that was possible

hats off to you

also if youre wondering about goesid's characters my #1 tip would be to look in the signature and realize you two are on two different sides of the atlantic sea

yes, the bracket is worth playing. you get hate from fp2s, some of them will even commit fraud to compete, then get all moral on your ass.

i find if you laugh at those ones, it's even more fun.

but [MENTION=6815]Dramatized[/MENTION] is right. you should take the moral highroad on this one... criminal intent is way more acceptable.

i think apnae actually managed to make 24s more unattactive than they were before

didnt think that was possible

hats off to you

My god you make this easy.

yes, the bracket is worth playing. you get hate from fp2s, some of them will even commit fraud to compete, then get all moral on your ass.

i find if you laugh at those ones, it's even more fun.

but Dramatized is right. you should take the moral highroad on this one... criminal intent is way more acceptable.

your face when you realize no hate has been brought up against 24s i think its their right to play because they pay for the game

my subjective opinion though is that its boring to play a 24 and that has nothing to do with any moral aspects whatsoever

with your racial slurs I bet criminal intent is very appealing to you

and apnae I don't think your severely undergeared 24s would do more harm than [MENTION=5987]The Saint[/MENTION] in a bar fight

your face when you realize no hate has been brought up against 24s i think its their right to play because they pay for the game

did i say they was?

that's not the first time you've said that, could you link me some proof please?

my subjective opinion though is that its boring to play a 24 and that has nothing to do with any moral aspects whatsoever

and apnae I don't think your severely undergeared 24s would do more harm than The Saint in a bar fight

u-seem-unpleasant.png

One thing that always drove me nuts about Dramatized is that the guy has never *liked* a post and always thinks he's right. Just shows how big a of a self-righteous douche he really is. I bet he's the type of Joe who when walking down the street, instead of helping an old lady cross the street, he pushes her down and takes her groceries. He really is a heartless turd.

tl;dr Drama is a grade A jerkjob who deserves zero attention and we're giving him it.

Also Goesid, who are your 20/24 characters? I want to make sure my 24 enchants are put to good use next time I see you in game :)

Looks like I hit a soar spot, anyway unless you have any with swim speed they wont be of much use.

This is the dumbest excuse I've ever heard. It's not a challenge, 99% of F2Ps are complete pushovers that don't stand a chance against even some of the worst 24s, and playing the game gimped like that is more of an irritant than a challenge. It's like playing professional football but doing it without being paid and playing without protective gear.

If 99% of F2Ps are complete pushovers, why play 24?

Users who are viewing this thread