is this bracket still kickin

Last night average wait time was 2 mins. Queued for about an hour with no pops.

This was at about 11PM EST.

I haven't been xp-off in the 49 bracket for very long (2 weeks or so), but so far I've yet to get a BG pop. Any of you guys had better luck?

The cross-server BGs are still buggy as hell, of course Blizzard is still working on this.

We're still getting pops on game nights. We've had a couple from Vindication BG get in as well. Right now, people are farming gear and such so games have been slower, but I'd expect them to pick up.

monday/thursday/saturday. 9:30ish est. check and make sure your queue isn't bugged. don't queue random... just queue wsg and eots or something.

last time i tried quing there was a low wait time but i was in que for hours and never got a pop (from vindi). but this was right after the merge and i havent tried since farming gear and such since im still working on my 49 and other toons and trying to raid. hopefully they iron out all the bugs soon enough, dungeons have no problem with x-BG and even my xp-on BGs are with people from other groups....so it appears xp-off has a special bug or we're getting the shaft

I had the same problem where wait time showed 2 - 4 mins and I would end up in the queue for 20+mins. This happened in both the xp-on and xp-off brackets. I would just leave queue and rejoin the queue which led to me joining a lot of BGs that were already in progress. I can also say that it seems like joining the queue for individual BGs works better than joining the random queue as mentioned above.

so what are the masses (ruin twinks) queing for if theres something wrong with randomly quing. wsg and ab, or wsg and eots? id like the change and see how eots is @ 49 personally

i'll try to que tonight and see if anything changed. are ruin twinks grouping then queing? possibly shutting out others in the process? or maybe the system finds players in the same region 1st then looks for others? thats the only way i could explain not getting a que while people were getting pops..or perhaps there was just a bug they fixed

Myself and at least 2 others will be Q'd up (Alliance) at 9 or so. Our gear isn't quite there yet but we're all itching to play.

well i was que'd for about an hour, got no pops. estimated time was 10-12mins for wsg, unknown for eots. just que'd for those two, not randomly.

so something is still not quite right imo

i have been sitting in q every day while i do fishing/cooking dailies and quests. avg about 2 hours before giving up.

i have heard that sometimes the bgs don't join up and you are still only getting pops from your own, but i should still be popping since i am on ruin. :(

and hot or someone else said they saw people from vindi before. so i just dont know what could be up

Falkor said:
well i was que'd for about an hour, got no pops. estimated time was 10-12mins for wsg, unknown for eots. just que'd for those two, not randomly.

so something is still not quite right imo

^^This. We had 4 guys queued for a couple hours, wsg estimated time ranged from 7-22 mins. No pops.

We're on Kel'Thuzad/Nightfall.

who are all these facking pugs??? its pissing me off!!!! heriloom wearing, multi acc boxing, peni fondling, bumfachis....

falkor? babies? nao?

Users who are viewing this thread