Is this BiS Disc Priest DPS?

Blue_Aura

Legend
Hi All,

Basically my plan is to BG primarily as a dps, but with the ability to heal my team mates in heated situations.

Spend a bit of time theory crafting the best setup, can you guys think of anything I could change / add?

Note, I use the 10+ Hit rating Elixir rather than get it on my gear for the 0.00% miss against other 24 players.

Updated link.

http://chardev.org/?profile=271657

Still need some good spell penetration, any ideas?

Re-Updated:

http://chardev.org/?profile=272449

Is everyone 110% sure you can not get the neck at 24? Any suggestions to replace it?

That neck is available to 24s. the 4/4 green wrists are better, no pvp trinket which is fail, resistance to cloak is not optional, 32 armor to leggings isn't available to 24s, 9 stam to wrist is better than 7 stam to wrist, not using engineering is gonna get you trolled, and if u plan on going DPS then you're gonna need spell penetration unless you like ur spells being resisted by other 24s(not as big of an issue for 20s).

Lastly, Shadow will always do more dmg than disc. Ppl will just get irritated if you're focusing more on doing DPS rather than healing in disc.

That neck is available to 24s. the 4/4 green wrists are better, no pvp trinket which is fail, resistance to cloak is not optional, 32 armor to leggings isn't available to 24s, 9 stam to wrist is better than 7 stam to wrist, not using engineering is gonna get you trolled, and if u plan on going DPS then you're gonna need spell penetration unless you like ur spells being resisted by other 24s(not as big of an issue for 20s).

Lastly, Shadow will always do more dmg than disc. Ppl will just get irritated if you're focusing more on doing DPS rather than healing in disc.

I read that if you random gnomer at level 24 it is, are you 100% sure?

I would rather +12 Stam permanently than a 5 minute cooldown pvp trink, thats just personal.

Why is resistance cloak not optional? I have no problem with elemental damage, its the rogues and shammys that give me a hard time.

Stam on wrist fixed.

I cant find anything decent with spell pen, any suggestions?

Shadow MAY do slightly more dps than me, however I have much more utility for the team and myself as disc, I will have no problems beating a shadow priest in a 1v1 situation and most other classes.

You cannot get the necklace. end of discussion. Apart from that if you're going max dps why would you want stamina enchant? i'd also rather put 16 spell power on gloves rather than 10 haste cause of the poor scaling at lvl 24. as well as you would want 4 intellect on chest and perhaps 5 hit on boots..

also 5 all resistance on cloak helps you vs hunters as well..

You cannot get the necklace. end of discussion. Apart from that if you're going max dps why would you want stamina enchant? i'd also rather put 16 spell power on gloves rather than 10 haste cause of the poor scaling at lvl 24. as well as you would want 4 intellect on chest and perhaps 5 hit on boots..

I'm not trying to maximize my dps, I'd rather have more survivability than be trying to hit as hard as a huntard. I'm designing it to be more of a dps/utility role. Changed cloak to resistance.

Still need some good spell penetration, any ideas?

Eng cloak or 4 stam trinket.

Again...no PvP trinket is bad. Ur gonna get shit on by paladins.

Again...no PvP trinket is bad. Ur gonna get shit on by paladins.

Hammer of Skill is a 1 min CD, trinket is a 5 min CD. Paladins will shit on you 4/5 times anyway
<

U need supressor's wand mate if you ever need any help PM me

-Myaahh (Apparently the best 24 priest
<
)

Just a few questions, wouldn't Firebeltcher 3stam 3int wand from WC be more suitable? An for healing pugs 4/4 wrists vs. Mindthrust. Thanks

Quote from GM -

Hello!

Thanks for contacting us. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to speak with you directly.

It appears that this item can only be obtained from the Satchel of Helpful Goods obtained from running random dungeons through the group finder, from levels 24-30.
<

etc etc

PutFistInMouth?

Users who are viewing this thread