Is there a way to get to Nazjatar?

Barbatus

Veteran
Hello, I started leveling bfa enchanting for wepon, ring enchants and mount equipment but it seems you can only learn it from trainer Nazjatar witch seems to be out of reach for lvl 20s.
I saw a lot of people with those enchants so i must be missing something right ?

Hello, I started leveling bfa enchanting for wepon, ring enchants and mount equipment but it seems you can only learn it from trainer Nazjatar witch seems to be out of reach for lvl 20s.
I saw a lot of people with those enchants so i must be missing something right ?
The people that have them are Vets. F2Ps cannot get the enchant.
You can go to Nazjatar by getting a summon there, but the camp where the trainer is located is phased until you do the introduction quests, which we cannot do.

If an NPC teaching a recipe is out of phase, there's a way to still learn stuff. Depending on their coordinates, there's enough time between phasing to learn with a macro. I have a 20 with Notorious gear from the ally village.

You should be able to target some of the trainers in Naz while outside the village. My personal method was using a two player mount driven by someone who did the quest. It might be simpler, but it's been a while and I don't recall if it was necessary. I'm still working on a way to craft Unsettling Osmenite gear. So far this is all I've got.
WoWScrnShot_121323_202146.jpg

If an NPC teaching a recipe is out of phase, there's a way to still learn stuff. Depending on their coordinates, there's enough time between phasing to learn with a macro. I have a 20 with Notorious gear from the ally village.

You should be able to target some of the trainers in Naz while outside the village. My personal method was using a two player mount driven by someone who did the quest. It might be simpler, but it's been a while and I don't recall if it was necessary. I'm still working on a way to craft Unsettling Osmenite gear. So far this is all I've got.View attachment 23721
more info please

I'll try to make a separate post for the guide, but here's the essential info.

/run LoadAddOn"Blizzard_TrainerUI" f=ClassTrainerTrainButton f.e = 0 if f:GetScript"OnUpdate" then f:SetScript("OnUpdate", nil)else f:SetScript("OnUpdate", function(f,e) f.e=f.e+e if f.e>.01 then f.e=0 f:Click() end end)end

1. I put this macro on my scroll wheel. Any comfortable button for spamming works.

The trainer I was learning from in Nazjatar was right between where the game will and won't phase you into the empty village. You can tell you're in a spot that works if the game prompts you that you reached the village by just moving up a step. The yellow text that appears in the middle of the screen.

2. Before moving from outside the village to inside, you should be able to target NPC's within. Keep your mouse where that npc would be after you move in.

3a. Get someone/yourself with a character that unlocked the village. Ideally you want to move as fast as possible with the least amount of time pressing your move button. In my case, I have a character who did the quest and the 2 person rocket. Mount up on the quested character. The one learning the recipes is the passenger. Press your move button for as long as it takes to interact with the trainer with the passenger. In my case just tap the [W] key.

3b. You might be able to step 3 alone if you're fast enough on the trainee. Iirc the mounted speed on a 20 wasn't, but might as well try if the above is hard. Didn't really test this step.

4. Activate the trainer and use the macro on a spammable key. Scroll wheel for me, but whatever you are comfortable spamming.

Will try to recreate the steps and record it for the more comprehensive guide. But this is the gist of it. Good luck!

Has someone tried already, for which professions the way described above works?

Does it work also for cooking recipe’s?
I currently search for an easier way to max BFA cooking than the feasts.

Last edited:
IIRC, you can learn higher level cooking recipes from an NPC in Terrace of the Devoted in Vol'Dun. Friendly with both factions, too.

Users who are viewing this thread