is there a way to get honor?

Jeux

Grandfathered
my warrior needs about 35 honor for some bracers.

other than killing someone in world pvp, is there a way to get honor?

also, anyone wanna make an event for "the battle of hellfire" ?

Skirmishes gives about 12-16 pr/win.
You can also do the PvP objective in Silithus (3-5 honor pr/turn-in).

Are there some pvp objectives (perhaps still existing vanilla ones) that lvl 51 can do?

EDIT: I went to Silithus on my 50 twink and found out I can do the turn ins and get the 3 honour each time. Takes a long time for so little honour compared with pvp though and isn't close as fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I farmed around 2k honor in hellfire in like 2 hours, skirimsh works oo but the amount of douchebags in 1200 mmr skillbased specs are too damn high

I farmed around 2k honor in hellfire in like 2 hours, skirimsh works oo but the amount of douchebags in 1200 mmr skillbased specs are too damn high

2k honour in 2 hours doing world pvp, sounds like a dream in my ears. What server did you go to? I mean I see you are Dreanor-EU like me, but we all know it is a pve server. I guess you got yourself invited to a high alliance populated pvp server or something? Any recommendations? as I am looking for 1,3k honour for my tabard of the defilers.

2k honour in 2 hours doing world pvp, sounds like a dream in my ears. What server did you go to? I mean I see you are Dreanor-EU like me, but we all know it is a pve server. I guess you got yourself invited to a high alliance populated pvp server or something? Any recommendations? as I am looking for 1,3k honour for my tabard of the defilers.
My 60 is on Grim Batol - EU a pvp server and I got myself invited to Stormscale EU, this was during 5.4

Users who are viewing this thread