is the epic 2 minute trinket available on the ptr?

You should be human anyway.

yeah its more of an ocd thing i guess :|

-.-' So you're saying that 3 minute difference is ocd?

UMADBRO!11?11

i didn't make a 70 twink until like a month ago, and yeah i want my 2 min trinket.

i've still prob been playing twice as long as all the crutching tards yelling for them to be grandfathered so SMD imo. ^_~ <3

Stunggix said:
I hope it's not coming back : D only old players deserve it :p new players can get full brutal with 1k honor. Just my opinion

Going off this

remove all the Brutal/guardians pvp gear that people got after 3.0 Only people that earned it with rating deserve it.

Kay?

I really dont care shitters will be shitters.

Soberlolz said:
Going off this

remove all the Brutal/guardians pvp gear that people got after 3.0 Only people that earned it with rating deserve it.

Kay?

I really dont care shitters will be shitters.

What would be the point, unless they brought back older pvp teir gear like Veng or Merc that could be grinned with honor, because with brutal gone that would mean 0 resil which would mean everyone would be 1 shotting each other. Though personally if they brought back the season 3 gear I'd probably still wear it over my brutal, brutal rogue gear looks like shit.

Nukka said:
What would be the point, unless they brought back older pvp teir gear like Veng or Merc that could be grinned with honor, because with brutal gone that would mean 0 resil which would mean everyone would be 1 shotting each other. Though personally if they brought back the season 3 gear I'd probably still wear it over my brutal, brutal rogue gear looks like shit.

Eh let the kids chill in merc.

t5/t6 tokens = s1/s2

Im just fuckin around I dont give a shit.

I dont need a gear gap to kill people that have no clue how to play there class.

t4=s1, t5=s2

but yeah

i just dk why t6 cant = s3, tho i suppose theres no reason for any of the previous sets since brutal is so cheap, cept for nostalgia or w/e

Falkor said:
t4=s1, t5=s2

but yeah

i just dk why t6 cant = s3, tho i suppose theres no reason for any of the previous sets since brutal is so cheap, cept for nostalgia or w/e

keep s3 out i dont want keyboard turners walking around with s3 the only pvp set i respect in all of wow. jk sl/sl macestun resto druid

no but srsly <3 my s3.

Spinny blue dagger #1

warriors still got s3 chest, all i ever got of s3 when i stopped playin em

s2 shouldz, s1 pants. marshals bracers and savage glad gloves, such a sad pvp set for that poor bastard

I'm not defending "Brutal Gear" But this would really dent the brackets amount of players.

And if they even brought back s3/s2/s1 Sunwell PVE gear, will always rule over.

Also I regret deleting my S2 gear on my main :S

keep s3 out i dont want keyboard turners walking around with s3 the only pvp set i respect in all of wow. jk sl/sl macestun resto druid

:L

you can buy s1/2 gear for t4/5 tokens on quel'dannas or w/e, so dont regret it too much...it would have only been a shame if you deleted s3 since for some raisin they never added t6 for s3 or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread