Is the 19 community really THAT big?

I think as well the 19 bracket is pretty general. There are enough people that you can get lucky enough to get pugs then you get unlucky and get in a premade. Thrall has <Owned> which has been around since Vanilla and we still dont have enough good twinks around. 3 people are active but we love playing them. we q solo and we q as a group. It doesnt matter about transfering to a highly populated 19 twink realm. its about getting your freinds to do it too
<

Oh im nobody important lol, I just used my research skills and lack of a life to make, level and gear up a pally in 2 days. Im only missing my agm now and I need to finish lvling my professions, which can be done in a night easily. Ill prolly have to transfer later on for the agm tho, because Im on a highly populated server of dragon slayers, who value ahchievment points over all. Ya know I was auctually surprised to find out that it dosnt matter what time of day, whether it be dinner or 3 or 6 in the morning......there are always peaple at the gurabashi arena on my server, sometimes even 10 peaple or more, all 85's.

How did wuvz manage to get his back in the day? Man I miss fishing buddies, such good times on mannoroth.

Users who are viewing this thread