is talbar mantle stay bis in tbc for clothies?

Crueltiez

Veteran
As title says does talbar mantle stay bis in tbc for clothies or does something better come? Asking before I apply my naxx enchant.

Cant apply naxx enchant to Talbar mantle anyways. Put them on Reinforced Woolen Shoulders so when Reinforced gets changed it goes to like 4stam 5spell power + enchant stats

Cant apply naxx enchant to Talbar mantle anyways. Put them on Reinforced Woolen Shoulders so when Reinforced gets changed it goes to like 4stam 5spell power + enchant stats
I don't think the reinforced woolen shoulders get +4 stam +5 sp until wotlk I thought? I just looked them up in a tbc database and they still have no stats like in classic but in wotlk data base they get 4 stam 5 sp.

I don't think the reinforced woolen shoulders get +4 stam +5 sp until wotlk I thought? I just looked them up in a tbc database and they still have no stats like in classic but in wotlk data base they get 4 stam 5 sp.

Well I mean they would change to that in the pre patch before wotlk. Pending what version/patch blizzard starts with could make it like that in tbc... Regardless why not prepare for the future and use it on Reinforced over any of the other white ones.

Well I mean they would change to that in the pre patch before wotlk. Pending what version/patch blizzard starts with could make it like that in tbc... Regardless why not prepare for the future and use it on Reinforced over any of the other white ones.
Yeah I was still planning on putting it on Reinforced shoulders just wanted to clear things up.

Users who are viewing this thread