is it worth coming back?

Gihipoxu said:
Counter 10k instant damage at any given time

Please tell me what class can manage a 10k crit on a 35%+ resil target with a Tazik? Scaling or not, it won't happen. Stop crying over something that isn't hardly as big of a game breaker as you make it out to be. If classes were balanced and this was the only thing to complain about, MAYBE you might not sound like a huge pussy.

Sanitarium said:
Please tell me what class can manage a 10k crit on a 35%+ resil target with a Tazik? Scaling or not, it won't happen. Stop crying over something that isn't hardly as big of a game breaker as you make it out to be. If classes were balanced and this was the only thing to complain about, MAYBE you might not sound like a huge pussy.

Once again, its 2v2, if they both crit, itll be 5.2kish x2 like I said before. Ignoring arguments since u fail, classic.

hmm i see nothing about it scaling with a classes crit. but even if that were true it doesnt mean it crits every time. and youre still playing against targets with resil.

it does scale with +nature damage talents (and im assuming debuffs that increase nature dmg taken ex. earth and moon) but still...qq

70 is not exactly a skill fest. and even if tazik was removed the lk hand rockets are still pretty good. so just lvl engineering and play to your full twink potential. if you choose not to play to your full potential dont bitch about others who do

Gihipoxu said:
Once again, its 2v2, if they both crit, itll be 5.2kish x2 like I said before. Ignoring arguments since u fail, classic.

then play offensively and dont allow them to tazik at the same time?

keep making up numbers, it gives you more credibility.

Sanitarium said:
then play offensively and dont allow them to tazik at the same time?

keep making up numbers, it gives you more credibility.

Last stand argument? From my resto / destro lock pov there isnt rlly the insane pressure u can put out as dk/ frost mage / rogue whatever is fotm at 70 atm. So it ruined the bracket, but for fotm classes and other people with tazik.

Also u can not prevent them from using an item that can only be stopped by cc. Unless they are desperate and/or completly retarded

Some mage critted 6.5k with Tazik on my DK who has 30% damage reduction. Personally I don't have anything against Tazik, only thing that annoys is the fact that I dont have it. As long as there are mages it doesn't matter if Tazik even exists or not.

I run with tazik (Yes i'm a baddie) It doesn't crit 5,2k in arena.. No friggen way.

Also It doesn't crit for ridiculous damage you make it out to be on healers.

Highest i've crit against a resiliance stacking whore is 2,8k.

Please.. Oh Please... Stop buying your ego off ebay.

Inb4 NO I DON'T

Inb4 anything else.

Wittyscrub said:
I run with tazik (Yes i'm a baddie) It doesn't crit 5,2k in arena.. No friggen way.

Also It doesn't crit for ridiculous damage you make it out to be on healers.

Highest i've crit against a resiliance stacking whore is 2,8k.

Please.. Oh Please... Stop buying your ego off ebay.

Inb4 NO I DON'T

Inb4 anything else.

U cant inb4 anything noob. Ur point is that even if ur not just bsing or (Seeing ur skill and intellect) just missed a defensive like pain suppression etc, its still 5.6k if theres 2 crits. 40% hp cy@ gg skill

Stop defending it, everyone knows im right

40% hp, oh noez. that cant be easily healed!

how about all you people start posting logs of you critting 10k with tazik, and show the armory of the person you crit against. or show who crit you and for how much. screen shots people, take them and stop the bs

Falkor said:
40% hp, oh noez. that cant be easily healed!

how about all you people start posting logs of you critting 10k with tazik, and show the armory of the person you crit against. or show who crit you and for how much. screen shots people, take them and stop the bs

U use it to finnish off, not to get pressure, thats just retarded. I explained before, not my fault u don't even know how to use ur OP toys

rite cuz they'll get to 40% that quickly w/ no heals. on a double dps team, persnaps

either way start posting some SS or start fucking off

Users who are viewing this thread