Is it possible to?

Today i can´t take the Boat to Kul´tiras :(
I enter the Ancor and get instant killed, and the Corps is not on the Ship.
Run the long,long way as Ghost resurrect on the ship, and ? instand kill corps is not on the ship.
2,try. As Ghost on the ship to Kul´tiras, run to the next Ghosthealer and he brings me back to Ewelyn forest :(
Any tips how to get to Kul´tiras would be very nice.

or jumping up on the ocean-facing side of the boat from water level. there's a little ledge that wraps around the boat at sea level. I just swim up and hop onto the ledge of the boat, no guard aggro.

get 2 starter edition accounts and summon yourself in a cross faction group in one of the summoning stones from the alliance side, as you're a vulpera, you can set up your camp there and be able to go at will

Today i can´t take the Boat to Kul´tiras :(
I enter the Ancor and get instant killed, and the Corps is not on the Ship.
Run the long,long way as Ghost resurrect on the ship, and ? instand kill corps is not on the ship.
2,try. As Ghost on the ship to Kul´tiras, run to the next Ghosthealer and he brings me back to Ewelyn forest :(
Any tips how to get to Kul´tiras would be very nice.
if you get on the SW ship as a ghost, when you arrive at Kultiras run east as a ghost into, but at edge of black water. this will cause you to die from fatigue as a ghost. run back to your corpse and you will be able to res.

there is a horde inn, inside a cave at Anyport in Drustvar. there is a boat NPC you can talk to get back to Zandalar as needed

before DF i was able to get on a exterior boat ledge in SW, but now i get killed by a DK death gripping type guard, if i die i do not release to see if my body is on the boat. when i get to Kultiras, i still do the black water dealio, cause blizzard will put me in Elvewyn Forrest GY causing a long run

Last edited:
There are guards on SW pier, near the portal and they will see you if too close. as Horde. You have to be on the other side of the boat and be sure it's NOT the Dragonflight one. You can hop on to the railing and try to hold on during zone switch. I would advise you to place hearthstone at Fort Victory when you get there bc there are a few war zones that pop up for level 20s that provide BFA reputation.

Users who are viewing this thread